Thread Rating:
  • 54 Votes - 2.44 Average
BKW™ Official Clan Thread
07-08-2015, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 06:23 PM by 6OOooOO6.)
RE: BKW™ official clan thread
damn a little copy from AD :I just check AD and ur clan and u will see Smiley_Wink

[Image: 2202sx.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Hello guys.
A new member recently have joined BKW™ and he is an active and skilled player. His name is ocerna008 and his current level is prestige 5 level 74.
Hope our clan grows stronger and stronger from our members support.
have a good day BKW™ members.. Smiley_Smile

[Image: Od1mPCW.gif]
07-24-2015, 07:03 PM
hello guys Smiley_Smile
a new member recently joined BKW™. his game name is ariful and he is prestiged 1 and leve 59. he is an active and skilled player.
have a good day BKW™ members and supporters of BKW™. Smiley_Smile

07-24-2015, 09:52 PM
good bro , you doing nice work and you flying up a lot .

Hope keeping it. Smiley_Wink

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
07-25-2015, 03:26 AM
Nice Thread :-)

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
08-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Thank you sona bro and therealgangsta

08-01-2015, 08:58 AM
your welcome Smiley_Smile

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
08-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Hello guys..
We have a good, loyal and active player who recently joined our clan... he is skilled and active player.
His game name is binnoma123123

Have a good day bkw members and wish you all the best...

08-10-2015, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 05:06 AM by MCpowerman.)
1.What is your current level and In game Name? lv:17 Name:MCPowerman

2.Do you like to play with Hard settings like Low gravity,random gravity,wind etc.? i like to play with skill shot jump and bouncy walls

3.What is the 3rd clan rule ? don't No swearing

4.What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? Hopefully this will be my first clan

5.What do you know about the Best Killing Warriors clan, and what about it interests you? That fact that its a safe place to meet other Pro players and new players and learn new stuff and learn stuff away.

6.What are your expectations of this clan? Friendly awsome friends and others to talk fight and have fun with even tho their new players or Pro. and if i or somone do somehthing wrong instead of saying WOW you suck! they would hopefully say o that was close nice and stuff like that. feel like if i imagined beeing in the clan right now it would feel like an awsome familiy!

7.Do you play BEO2 at least 5 hours per week or more?
Yes i do. I played BEO1 years ago and was very good at it and then stopped (no idea why) and then i found out that Bad viking has made BEO2! so i started playing and its sooo much more awsome lv up soo fast becouse of my interest and daily playing and i am never stopping i have lots of goals to do i say, to my self if i don't wanna play

8.Time zone? GMT +2.00

9.What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Getting to lv99 getting all the badgets and backrounds (not including 2000 kills and really op ones hopefully i will get those without looking at those) i am motivated to play have fun meet other peaple hopefully if i join this clan talk to those peaple i play games everyday aka i am a gamer so i will play trough BEO2 i always set time for that game.

=D
08-22-2015, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 03:13 AM by aakashkanchho.)
thank you for answering all the required questions for the application to join BKW clan... i would like to play a game with you so i can decide. well you can PM me when we can play a game.
thank you for your application #MCpowerman

Hello BKW members... Hope you guys are all good and keeping well. thanks for being a loyal and good members of BKW and hope you guys will keep supporting our Clan.
hope our clan will grow and reach to the top from your support. Smiley_Smile
Once again thank you all for your help and support towards BKW clan.
Have a good day guys...