Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forgotten Email and Password
06-22-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Forgotten Email and Password
Go to the highest mountain in India and summon the sky god with all of your might and ask him to use his all holy powers to post the image here by sacrificing your bad eggs online 2 account.

Ok, for real.

Pm either one of the donkins (or both if you're compulsive), or email them at the admin email shadow gave, or do all that,(if you're really really compulsive).

Good Luck.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-22-2015, 04:29 PM
(06-22-2015 06:35 AM)1337 Wrote:  Don't take his advice lol. First of all you can't left click copy.

I don't know sides omfg.

(06-22-2015 06:35 AM)1337 Wrote:  Neither can you simply paste an image within the [img] tags.

I always post pictures like this, because that 'Insert image' button doesn't work.

(06-22-2015 02:44 PM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Go to the highest mountain in India and summon the sky god with all of your might and ask him to use his all holy powers to post the image here by sacrificing your bad eggs online 2 account.

That's the only sensible solution.
06-23-2015, 01:53 AM
This query has been dealt with and this thread is now closed. In future please contact us directly by the contact form or through the pm system to resolve any issues with logging into your account.

[Image: 6f0d5i.png][Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
Thread Closed