Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Some Errors I have seen.
11-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Some Errors I have seen.
Well, for starters, I have found out that if you lose connection you lose a rep point. As my internet is very terrible, (On average cutting out every 45 minutes). To me, it seems quite unfair, as it isn't your fault that the connection topples on you. I also note that it takes it as a loss instead of a tie.

Another little thing I noticed was that you could spam the ready button. I.E. You are Ready, You are not Ready, You are Ready, Repeatedly, and all others can see it, and it can last as long as the spammer wants it to be. Could you fix this?

- Thanks for reading, More in the future. ~Echo.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Some Errors I have seen.
my internet connection is excellent and I lost connection just now. lost 1 rep due to it
11-01-2013, 03:35 PM
I agree with the Ready button. I have already seen many spammers constantly clicking it and overfilling the chat box. It's very annoying, please fix that Donkins. Other than that, I love the game!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-01-2013, 10:34 PM
The 'I am Ready' button thing can't be fixed because you could change your mind.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
11-01-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 11:30 PM by Tabby.)
Yeah, but if you change your mind, you'd only press it a few times, there could be some sort of spam measure put in to stop people clicking it too many times. Also, not sure if anyone has reported it yet but when you're joining a match you have to keep your mouse clicked on the text box in order to paste the code.
11-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Just put a new build live with this (and some other things) fixed.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-02-2013, 02:12 AM
here are some things i observed:

-when you write the name of the clan, you have to keep your mouse cliked in order to be able to write... (and what are clans for, if there is no clan-page and everyone can write there whatever he/she wants without getting invited?)
-when a cluster nade or even gas nade is throwed slowly near other player, when it reaches him, it "fells of the screen" for all other players.
-yesterday, when i started a game, i was positioned in the middle of a mountain, stuck.
-graphics are a bit slow although i have a very fast laptop. that didnt happen in BEO1.

I hope this feedback helps.
Regards Smiley_Smile

[Image: perfectoe.jpg]
11-02-2013, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 09:01 AM by troll2.)
@lord

the solution for a slow graphics, its to reduce the toggle trails to med or none, if u want to keep high quality , if don treduce to med, low looks bad

this avoid the slow motion for graphics

[Image: rrm35x.jpg]
[Image: 292upt5.jpg]

wat this do

high toggle
[Image: k568g3.jpg]

med toggle
[Image: 2jchmp5.jpg]

no toggle
[Image: 2ns2yh2.jpg]

this will help u alot!

Ps. Welcome back to BEO WOrld

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
11-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Oh, thank you troll! yes it goes faster with no trails.
Ps: nice to see you again around here Smiley_Smile

[Image: perfectoe.jpg]
11-02-2013, 08:03 AM
You can also set the quality to mid or low if you have to. I did those two things and the game ran smoothly for me most of the time Smiley_Smile