Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Invisible egg
05-28-2015, 11:24 PM
Invisible egg
This was the first time something like this has happened to me during a game, but I thought I'd share:

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vj3aec.jpg]
Spoiler :
[Image: ip2qdk.png]

In a Points Match party game, one of my opponents killed me, but he left the game just as I was about to respawn. When I respawned, my egg's outline was briefly visible as it expanded, but my egg was invisible and I was unable to fire.

This lasted for most of the game, until the final double points round, when my egg reappeared and I was able to continue playing. I still won, mainly because I managed to get a hit with a grenade and my remaining opponent hadn't been able to hit me when I was invisible. Still, it was a bit inconvenient!

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-29-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Invisible egg
i think you were just fooling around with your opponent, the ol 'i can hide invisible like a ninja cause i'm Tally' trick Smiley_Wink

05-29-2015, 03:51 AM
Haha, my opponent seemed to think I was doing it deliberately! Smiley_Tongue

05-29-2015, 09:56 PM
you are a ghost?Smiley_Shocked well other nice bug Smiley_Tongue never saw it before O_o

Long live Jahseh
05-29-2015, 10:41 PM
Umm... I'm fairly stumped on this one. I can't see how this could happen at all! You say you reappeared later on in the game, was that a result of you being killed and respawning? So confused Smiley_Confused

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
05-29-2015, 11:41 PM
that rob said happened to me but i was with 0 life and i could see my egg..

Long live Jahseh
05-30-2015, 02:50 AM
It was definitely strange!

Rob, if I remember correctly, my opponent did manage to hit me. I hadn't thought of that, but yes, I reappeared after I respawned. Smiley_Smile