Poll: If these packs were in game, which of them would you buy?
1st weapon pack
2nd weapon pack
3rd weapon pack
4th weapon pack
5th weapon pack
6th weapon pack
7th weapon pack
8th weapon pack
9th weapon pack
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.35 Average
Main thread of Jachym's weapon ideas
05-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Jachym's weapon ideas
meteors and dragon storm are doing 60+ dmg Smiley_Smile the less its when u miss and its doing 10-20 dmg Smiley_Smile

Long live Jahseh
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-25-2015, 01:22 AM
That still makes no difference, it will make the game to short.
05-25-2015, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 03:33 AM by Jach.)
I know, but the Donkins put these strong weapons to the game. So I always play with 200 hp.
05-25-2015, 03:37 AM
Goonday, Jachym is right, there is a lot of weapon do 50 and more damage so why not add another weapon? And Shuriken is hard to use, only for skilled players. (Like me Smiley_XD)

Nice idea Jachym, I love the invisible potion, it will be great on 1v1.
05-25-2015, 03:41 AM
Thanks, you guys are so kind Smiley_Smile.
05-29-2015, 02:42 AM
I have to admit at first glance i was like, "oh man this is just a rip-off of beo1 guns and other lame ideas" but you know what, after reading it i was totally wrong. Quite a lot of ideas, and many of them well thought out. A+ man.

06-01-2015, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 01:39 AM by Nathan.)
Great ideas as well, I came to say I see a lot of Beo 1 ideas also, but its like they got upgraded for beo2. I like a lot of this, the shuriken is just like the shurinade, and that was an awesome weap

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
06-01-2015, 01:42 AM
I don't play or ever played BEO1. I have a low level account there but I don't have any bought packs or something. I don't know why so much of my ideas are similar to weapons from BEO1 Smiley_Confused.
06-01-2015, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 01:48 AM by Nathan.)
Smiley_Shocked Well, just coming back from my memory, shuriken and shurinade is basically same, we had snowballs also, like a roman candle concept, we had a lightning strike from a cloud which did 30 in an air flare style, and probably more from this list. Though I do like them Smiley_Smile and to just clarify on the others, the shurinade did I think 34-36, idk why I honestly can't remember, but the snowballs did 34. Maybe it was 40 for the shurinade, I just can't seem to recall, someone help me!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
06-01-2015, 01:48 AM
Thanks big bro Smiley_Smile, someone told me that there was Christmas weapon pack in BEO1, but I didn't have any idea what was in it. I bet the snowballs were in it, don't they? These snowballs are good, because you can trap all 3 opponents at once with a nice shot.