Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Lag
05-22-2015, 06:22 AM
Lag
The game is getting laggy , more than usually, is that even normal?

Be What You Wish to be in the world. Don't listen to what the world has to say , only what you wish to hear , because you can only change yourself
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-22-2015, 06:24 AM
RE: Lag
It just depends on your internet conn. I just did a few games after work, all lag free for me and my opponent.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-22-2015, 06:31 AM
First of all, I reported this for no details. It all depends on the computer that you use and the website, some of those websites can cause viruses to your computer if you go on a site that is harmful for your computer. Viruses can have symptoms like Shut downs, no avlible sites, no downloading, ETC.
05-22-2015, 06:36 AM
Ahh well , i dont use computer but thx for that gen. But when i was playing beo it was laggy as....and continued through other games, for me and the egg i was talking to

Be What You Wish to be in the world. Don't listen to what the world has to say , only what you wish to hear , because you can only change yourself
05-22-2015, 06:42 AM
Don't think that's a valid reason to report, I'd offer you restart your comp and try again Smiley_Smile

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-22-2015, 06:49 AM
Yea maybe be not a reason to report but its not a computer tho it might be the wifi thx

05-23-2015, 04:27 AM
lag is something against which donkins can't do anything (at least not spending small fortune).

some days there's alot lag (a while ago I got booted from every 2nd match) and some days its minimal.