Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
NUKE™
05-18-2015, 09:29 AM
Lightbulb NUKE™
NUKE™ is a clan for atom egg players. You have to have a certain level too. Prestige 1. If you want to play us, or want to join,just private message RMAN5555.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-18-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: NUKE™
Wow... *flashback* I've had a clan named Nuke before with my friend. Well, I wish you better luck than we had, lol.
05-19-2015, 04:31 AM
Hello,

First of all you need more stuff like member list,enemys list,allies list,honray members and a chatvod
Two of all good luck with your clan the start its always hard Smiley_Smile

Long live Jahseh
05-19-2015, 04:57 AM
(05-19-2015 04:31 AM)Sir.Zeus123 Wrote:  Hello,

First of all you need more stuff like member list,enemys list,allies list,honray members and a chatvod
Two of all good luck with your clan the start its always hard Smiley_Smile

As I've said on other clan threads, these are not "needs". They are all ideas that everyone has (for the most part) gotten from EoD.

All that aside, good luck.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
05-19-2015, 06:36 AM
@Zeus. I agree with Tenchi Those AREN'T needs. & also...it depends on what kind of Chat this guy wants for his clan. RTM has a xat chat & a Chatovod chat. For me xat is more easier to use then chatovod.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
05-19-2015, 07:42 AM
I learned the hard way to tell what needs and wants are in a clan thread, everybody runs it their own way, up to them to determine their path to success.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-19-2015, 08:02 AM
This is not a good way to do a clan thread.
05-19-2015, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 08:09 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
Good luck with your clan. Most people on the forums already have a clan, so don't expect any one from here to join. You should instead recruit people that you play with in BEO2, and tell them to make a forum account so you can contact them easier.

And also, if someone new comes to the forums. And they're looking for a clan, you should try to put more stuff in your clan thread as some of the other people suggested above, like a member list. And also you should say why people should join your clan.
05-19-2015, 08:43 AM
(05-19-2015 08:06 AM)Macab Wrote:  Good luck with your clan. Most people on the forums already have a clan, so don't expect any one from here to join. You should instead recruit people that you play with in BEO2, and tell them to make a forum account so you can contact them easier.

You should totally listen to him.