yes
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
What happens after death?
05-14-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: What happens after death?
I've thought about it before, but have never been able to come up with an answer. I have no idea what happens after death, as I haven't died yet (thankfully). It's interesting to read other people's opinions on the subject, though.

(05-14-2015 04:14 PM)Macab Wrote:  What doesn't make sense, is you saying you'll go to hell when you die. You just said you didn't believe in hell. So why would you go there when you die?

He has a point! If you're an atheist, you needn't fear that you're going to Hell, for the simple reason that you don't believe in Hell.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-14-2015, 06:54 PM
My personal opinion is the same as Shadows.

Then same thing happens after you die, as when before you were born. You don't exist, as you don't remember existing before you were born.
Warn the author for this post
05-15-2015, 06:18 AM
What Tally said is for bad people only. If Tally is not bad, then she or he should not go to the place.
05-15-2015, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 08:07 AM by ONEDAY.)
macab:Then same thing happens after you die, as when before you were born. You don't exist????

you didnt exist before and now you exict so how do you know after you die you dont exist?
no matter if you are atheist or believe in god people will always have a theory and beliefs but in reality no one will ever know what happens after you die.but you can choose to belief in something.i choose to believe in god i choose to believe there is a life after you die because i dont think we born and we die for no reason.i think there is a purpose why we are here.someone or something created us for a purpose.what if someone died and he comes back and told you listen you are here for no reason,life is useless,you born and you die for nothing and when you die you dont exist anymore,you will never see the poeple you lost in ur life,you will never see your parents again etc.would you be happy?i wont be happy thats why i choose to believe there is a life after i die,i believe im gonna see my father again when i die,i believe iam gonna see beloved ones i lost in my life,for me i choose to believe in god because i want to believe there is a better life after i die its called heaven so i can be forever with the ones i love that i lost in this life.