Thread Rating:
  • 53 Votes - 3.28 Average
Official Thread of Arctic Wolves™
05-13-2015, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 06:10 AM by John Connor.)
Star Official Thread of Arctic Wolves™
[Image: ZM7BCMt.png]
Hello my name is John Connor I am 1st prestige level 65+ Our Clan Tag Aw™ : Arctic Wolves™ This is my first clan ,My clan Slogan : Wolves are never alone. I choose my clan name Arctic wolves because I like wolfs and how they work together, the coordination, understanding between them, how they create a wolf pack, A wolf pack is usually a family group We are Arctic wolves, completely a new clan started with Full activeness , we want to be very Respectful, clan and simply need more clan member’s .we are a friendly international clan looking for Mature, Loyal, Active and Enthusiastic members, I do not want to create a clan that I can’t handle so I will try to recruit a limited number of players in my clan, We are a family looking to get reach higher levels together. Each one of our advancement helps all of us advance as a unit. As a clan we have focused on Equality, Respect, faithful and loyalty to each other as well as to other clan members. We expect our members to be active, generous, and chatty if possible but we understand people do not always have time for more than a quick raid. We expect members to be respectful of others. I want our clan family consists of people from all cultures and backgrounds we do not allow offensive language including profanity or other possibly offensive statements. If you cannot carry on a mature conversation this is not the clan for you. We’re wolf pack of polite, friendly and basically, people with good attitudes and awesome personalities! We would love If some high level Players Join us who are looking for a great place to share their game knowledge ,strategy and help our members grow in the game! we are always looking for Great Players, constantly improving, and ever continually adapting and learning! Aw is a friendly clan that has developed into a thriving community where help is given, conversation is light, and friendships are made.We aim to create an environment where people can chat with other like-minded mature players and to be able to relax and We expect all members to be mature and respect each other.We are a fast-rising, mature skill clan founded on the principles of: Loyalty, Friendship, Respect, and Trust. We strive to create an environment for all that everyone can enjoy and have fun in.

Arctic Wolves Badge @Badeggsonline
[Image: R6OcaZO.png]

Arctic Wolves Values :-
Creating a community that all players enjoy ,Encourage participation in clan events/decisions,Bond in events and chatting,Enjoy playing the game.

Arctic Wolves Goals :-
Expand our community to all mature, respectful players ,Creating a chat with active, fun individuals.Teach new members about clans, and the importance of them.

[Image: FOkq5dl.png]
I decided to Recruit Players By Invitation only, but if someone want to be part of The Wolf pack they can simply fill up this application Form and Post below In comment But Before you Fill application Form You Must Read Rules and Requirements to Join us.

-APPLICATION FORM-
IGN:
Wins:
Games total:
Packs (if any):
Past clans (if any):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Good Behavior with Others/ Self rating (out of 10%):

In a never-ending pursuit to develop and promote the clan possible, we are Looking to recruiting a few members who fit our requirements, both in terms of statistics and personality. As this is a new clan I won't be handing out promotions to any and everyone. However loyalty will be rewarded when the time is right. Also suggestions from new members will be taken on board to make the clan enjoyable for everyone.- Simply Fill up the Form and Wait for our Reply-.

[Image: 3HBHR17.png]
If you are curious about our ranking system...The system is based off of group contribution, not combat/skill levels. This will allow equal opportunity to all members.

Ranks can be obtained by :
- Mature in mind and personality.
- Fully understand the clan operation system, e.g., accept, reject, kick out, promote/demote, recruit, give out warning, etc;
- Set examples of loyalty,activity and maturity by following clan rules,ideas and goals.
- Ability to handle the situation when disagreement/confrontation/drama set in.
- Suggesting clan New Rules, ideas, etc to clan leader/co leaders.

What's the point of having a rank ?
With each ranked gained, your vote in clan discussions and decisions will count for more. Each rank will also hold additional rights & responsibilities. The rank of Admin will hold the largest responsibilities.

- All ranks and members are allowed to make suggestions, and partake in voting.

Admin/Alpha wolf: The alpha of the pack is the leader. He is the main one in control and sets the laws of his pack. Though it is rare, this position can be challenged By Warrior Wolf and if the challenger wins the fight than the challenger, being the new alpha, can do what he/she pleases with the previous leaders. This does not normally happen because it would result in a huge change within the pack. Alpha Allowance to kick/ban, promote clan Mates, Much larger role in clan discussion and mediation of fights,Expected to manage all members+, be a role model,oversees ALL citadel work and events, advises the co-leader to a larger extent than other ranks.Helps maintain the order and peace within the clan, answering questions and solving problems as needed. They have all responsibilities, duties.

Co-Leader/ Beta Wolf :The Beta is the second in command and enforces the law when the current alpha is not present. If the alpha die than the beta take the alpha position and lead the pack, unless the alpha has said otherwise. This position cannot be challenged without the alpha approval. Role model for all clan members, can temp-ban belligerent guests, prepare for Admin responsibility.

Sentinel Wolfs : There are Two sentinels, in the pack. Each One is specially chosen by the alpha and beta. The alpha and beta train the sentinels to take their places if anything should happen to them. The sentinels, Don't usually have authority over the pack unless the alpha or beta have publicly given it to them. They are respected though. Messing with a sentinel is messing with the alpha and beta themselves. This rank cannot be challenged whatsoever.

Moderator/The Lead Warrior Wolf : Training recruits how to use forums and Tell Do's and Don't.The lead warrior takes his/her orders directly from the alpha, and sometimes the beta. They are the main general, or captain of the warriors in the pack. There is only one.They are the guardian and protector of the pack. The warriors will roam the pack lands ensuring it's safety. They are the ones that will keep watch at night. The warriors must be quick to think and remain calm in any given situation.

Elder Wolfs :The elders of the pack are experienced and older. They are filled with wisdom and renowned strength. They are the ones that the alphas normally go to for advice. If they are wise, the elders are the only ones to whom the alpha may submit themselves to. The are respected as much as
the alpha by the entire pack.

Recruiter/Omega Wolf : Can Recruiter Players when we Need and responsible for finding, approving, and accepting applications.

The Alpha wolf : John Connor

The Beta Wolf : Nil

The Sentinel Wolfs
1.Nil
2.Nil

The Lead Warrior Wolf : Nil

The Elder Wolf : Nil

The Omega Wolf : Nil

[Image: HyP84Cy.png]
1.TheDevastati0n

Limited Number of Players will be Recruited ,Current Clan Capacity is 15.

[Image: WiiPGJl.png]
- We do not tolerate...Begging,Spamming,Bullying,Harassment/Discrimination,Botting,Scamming/Gambling,Excessive Harsh Language.
- Be social, friendly and mature in clan chat.
- Try your best to Help Clan mates.
- Be active but we don't expect you to stay online Everyday But at least in 4 days or Inform us if you are going somewhere.
- Respect everyone equally
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Play good and have a lot of fun.
-If you are going somewhere due to any Emergency-Urgent work -Other reason you must inform us within 2 to 4 weeks Max.,If you don't then we have to remove you from our clan due to inactivity and irresponsibility.

[Image: 20K0bz1.png]
- Follow all rules.
- A good attitude and sense of humor. :*
- Respectful of all clan members.
- Be of at least 15 years of age.
- Must Be Level 20+
-Must have +rep

If you’re interested in joining us, please consider our requirements, as we expect applicants to meet at least 4/5.

Honorary Members
1. Golden Dragon
2. Viper
3.Shadow
4.3BeeD-
5.Bryas

How to Become Our Honorary Member :
-If You have no past conflicts with Our clan.
-If you have good terms with the leader.
-if you respect our clan members,allies and Try to provide Your best help when we need.

Arctic Wolves Alliance :-
No fate but what we make , let See who will be Our Alliance.If you want to be an ally, Just post your Request and wait for our reply.

1. FTF™

Arctic Wolves Enemies :-
No one in our Enemies List Until he/she Abusive Our clan members and Our Allies Or any other authentic reason.

-Dustinannen01 Reason :- Facsimile clan tag ,Negative comments.
-Toxic waste9583 Reason:- Rude,offensive about Aw clan Even disrespectful The leader.
-RoseBudn64 Reason:- Abusing,Rude Behavior towards The Lead Warrior Wolf.
-ESP clan - Reason- For Abusing,negative comments to Members, There Leaders are irresponsible,immature. The Main Reason Mostly members are abusive to Everyone in Beo2 Community.

Arctic Wolves Chat Room :
~ Chat Room ~

We welcome Our members,Alliance,honorary members and those who want to meet the leader or co-leader.

Chat Room Rules:
-Have Fun and enjoy !
-Respect Each other.
-No spamming or use of foul languages.

Arctic Wolves Art Section

Create anything for Aw , be creative if i like it i will post the link here. ~“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ~Pablo Picasso

[Image: GTiotbj.png]
You must be thinking What type of Wolf pack are we ? We are a family for the future as everything is quite new as you know if you read above. There are no quick fixes here we need dedication and a willingness to get involved in growing this clan. We are trying many new interesting things in making our clan the most fun places for a every clan member to be in 2015 and we try to foster an atmosphere of complete tranquility and harmony in all our clan. If you rock the boat you are gone!!! ~ We Expect our members to be little chatty so that every member in the clan is sociable and friendly. Anything goes in chat as long as it's not abusive or overly foul language wise (we all have our moments though and that's cool too) All members are encouraged to Play game with clan peeps but are not forced to Play with clan Peeps.the members we keep are those that are willing to play as a team and for the greater good of the clan. Above all, we’re devoted to providing the most fun clan experience possible. We never tolerate offensive behavior and expect all of our members to behave as adults, regardless of actual age.

If you are close to meeting our requirements and unsure if we’d be willing to make an exception for you, please leave us a comment here or say as much in your clan request But Don't Forget to read Our Rules.

Clan Created On 13th May 2015

[Image: b0xuQ1l.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-13-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Arctic Wolves Coming Soon !
Umm... Is that a tv show or what ??

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
05-13-2015, 05:27 PM
(05-13-2015 05:17 PM)SiddTheDeathMachine Wrote:  Umm... Is that a tv show or what ??

I don't think so, if it were wouldn't it be in general chat.

[Image: 11r7n6h.gif]
05-13-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 05:31 PM by John Connor.)
No tv show or movie , The Thread in Clan chat that means i decide to make my own clan Aw:Arctic Wolves i don't know how to create clan thread i am working on it and need some time! Smiley_Ninja

05-13-2015, 06:37 PM
nice job John
05-13-2015, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 04:03 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
good job bro , Hope you flying up and way Smiley_Wink
05-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Ty †So† clan specially Rank 1 Players A.K.A sona cool Smiley_Reaper , Appreciated

05-13-2015, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 10:16 PM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
Thanks John Smiley_Smile and good luck with clan RTM lool i mean Aw
05-14-2015, 12:56 AM
Lol Sona cool stop trolling Smiley_Reaper Aw = Arctic Wolves is My new clan Name.

05-14-2015, 02:25 AM
Best of luck for your clan Johnny.

I know Nothing