Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
If you were the Donkins...
05-05-2015, 07:16 AM
If you were the Donkins...
If you were John/ Rob Donkin, what would be the one thing you would change?

I would multiply the storage of friends so we could hold 60.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-05-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: If you were the Donkins...
I would make beo an open source development game. User created mods and the sort. Implement all suggestions.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-05-2015, 07:56 AM
Implement all suggestions? I said "what would be the one thing", meaning you could only change one thing to the game.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
05-05-2015, 08:00 AM
I would have more competitions. They are so fun and looking at peoples entries are really fun! Then the hype for the results; competitions are amazing! (Prizes aren't even needed, just to remake the winners and put into game)

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
05-05-2015, 08:12 AM
(05-05-2015 08:00 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  I would have more competitions. They are so fun and looking at peoples entries are really fun! Then the hype for the results; competitions are amazing! (Prizes aren't even needed, just to remake the winners and put into game)

This x100
05-05-2015, 08:41 AM
At toxic, Implementing all suggestions would be one thing, but id rather have a just have a mod system that allows user created stuff, like the steam workshop.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-05-2015, 09:05 AM
I would put things in the game to troll people like illuminati symbols and sometimes if you get a kill the screen shakes and people are like "MUM GET THE CAMERA OUT!!"
05-05-2015, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 09:52 AM by Shadow.)
I would add something so that if anyone refreshed or click on cowards way out a hand will come out of the screen and fill the persons face with black ink,then take its picture and then post it as a banner on the game "Hall of shames"

I know Nothing
05-05-2015, 12:42 PM
I would enforce strict communism and rule with an iron fist.

(05-05-2015 08:00 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  I would have more competitions. They are so fun and looking at peoples entries are really fun! Then the hype for the results; competitions are amazing! (Prizes aren't even needed, just to remake the winners and put into game)

But yeah this also

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
05-05-2015, 12:53 PM
(05-05-2015 09:52 AM)Shadow Wrote:  I would add something so that if anyone refreshed or click on cowards way out a hand will come out of the screen and fill the persons face with black ink,then take its picture and then post it as a banner on the game "Hall of shames"

I highly dislike quitters too, but I think a ''Hall of shame'' wouldn't be a good idea. Too much unnecessary stress, not to mention that wouldn't be any friendly and could lead to bullying.

(05-05-2015 12:42 PM)Smashed Wrote:  I would enforce strict communism and rule with an iron fist.

Aye that comrade! LOL