Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Introducing Party Games
05-03-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Introducing Party Games
Hey guys! Im going to try out the new modes tomorrow. I cant wait for them.
Find all posts by this user
05-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Love the Party modes, they're the only games I play now Smiley_Smile

Only thing I would say, as others have mentioned before too.. Please enable 10-20 second options. ATM it takes around 13 minutes each game, and it does get really boring.
Warn the author for this post
05-03-2015, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 09:44 AM by matthew0000.)
My review about these new party games.

Things that I would change/add to these party games.
  • Time is way too long. 10-15 seconds should be perfect.
  • Add wind ( only available for people who own PRO )No wind in these party games make the game so easy for example in the points match because it's easy to use mortal with no wind and zero challenge.
  • I like the Kit idea where the game will give you a target to shoot and if you hit other egg then the damage that you did will move on you and if you killed a wrong guy then you will lose one point.
  • 2vs2 game would be helpful and nice to play because I and my friends did that rule that there are two teams, and you only have to hit the other team which make a harder to play.
  • For Killer game there should be roulette mode with only unlockable weapons (no packs and stash weapons) because this is too easy to kill other eggs, the health should be increased to 40, skill game mode and the person who gets ten kills win a game.
  • Skill game mode for Doomberries, Killer and Arms Race.

Good things that I like about these party games.
  • Party games don't affect your stats
  • Doomberries mode ( My favourite party game because people have to use their heads. However, I am missing wind in this mode. Smiley_Sad )
  • Something new
  • Making new friends because games are fun, and people are laughing
  • Most people don't care about wins because it doesn't affect your stats, and everyone get XP.

Thank you

Matthew
05-03-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 03:50 PM by John Connor.)
Thank you @ Golden :~Trollface~:

Very Well Said @Matt

Same Thoughts ,@ 1337

[Image: b0xuQ1l.png]
05-03-2015, 04:43 PM
UmmmmaahhhH!! Love the updatee Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Smile

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
05-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Love the update biggest update ever

[Image: and6q8.jpg]
05-04-2015, 01:05 AM
I lvoe this game because of the new updates, I am loving it.

[Image: 2d1wqgw.jpg]
05-04-2015, 03:54 AM
berry can end in stalemate (until either of them quits) if players are on other side of maps and both have clustergrenade.
05-04-2015, 08:20 AM
(05-03-2015 07:59 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  EDIT: Also, the teleportation is a little annoying when someone spawns on top of me or very close to me. Any way to fix?
There's nothing to be fixed. I agree, it is annoying when someone spawns right next to you, allowing the other player to achieve a 2x kill, but that's just how it is, and it's more fun that way to be honest. Sometimes that will work against you, and sometimes with you, haha.

(05-03-2015 09:39 AM)matthew0000 Wrote:  Add wind ( only available for people who own PRO )
The whole point of this party mode is that it's available to everyone, not just pro users. So if you'd make some settings pro-only, it would ruin it. But I do agree there should be a wind option, to spice the things up a little.
05-04-2015, 09:30 AM
WOW! The Party Modes looks great. Most of the time I was online in the game today, I play with it most of the time. You have got to make more updates like this.