Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Introducing Party Games
05-02-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Introducing Party Games
This is REALLY good update but one thig is missing! Smiley_Sad € -Mark! Can you add it back aagin?

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-02-2015, 10:27 PM
(05-02-2015 07:30 PM)vakson Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 08:47 AM)Smashed Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 06:41 AM)vakson Wrote:  [Image: pDQMD2a.png] Ive been wondering what this star means.

I believe that you can only see the pro symbol, because I joined a pro match and no one else had it but me.
No everyone has it,but you can only see your star ,and i dont have pro.
I think its somekind of secret like troom.

I was wondering too what that star mean but probably mean to show that is you i mean to dont get confused or I dont know when i joined in game i see only me with that nobody else !

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
05-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Yeah, the star definitely means it's you, because, you know, some people might have the same shell as you do, so you can get confused. Ya'll are overreacting about this little thing Smiley_XD
05-02-2015, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 11:13 PM by Levy John.)
Wow, just wow, I love the new update, even tho many players quit and the 30 sec timer takes to long, as many people said you could make it 15 sec and it would be perfect.
But the update rocks! Long live Donkin's. Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: jp6es8e.jpg]
05-03-2015, 12:20 AM
(05-02-2015 10:34 PM)Zuko Wrote:  Yeah, the star definitely means it's you, because, you know, some people might have the same shell as you do, so you can get confused. Ya'll are overreacting about this little thing Smiley_XD

It doesn't really make sense though, as you already have a blue background around your egg, making the star seem unecessary. But y'know, whatever.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
05-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Quote:Step 2 will also insure to stop some hacking issues And may also be useful in preventing Ddos attacks

Some small suggestions
1.When we invite any one and the message flash that he declined the invite,please add a system so that the username of the person would also be written {as when i invite say 5 people in one time and if 2 says i am in game,2 says we will play later then how can i know who is asking to play and who is saying he is in-game}
2.Declining an invitation should have custom typing space {say of 20 characters} or add new tags like i am in game invite me in next game,i am in game i will invite you in next match
3.please promote forum in the game {advertising banners}.I think 99% people on the game don't know what is a forum and do beo2 has a forum.if you advertise forum then you will get more big reports,more suggestion and it would be healthy for game too
4.Tactical Talking->As now there can be 4 different teams so i am think of connecting two different teams like /gt ->to talk to green team /rt ->for red team etc etc

Thanks
Shadow Smiley_XD

Very interesting ideea ! About messages yes will be interesting so you can say exactly why you cant join but I guess you can simply press I'm Bussy there isn't any reason why you should give any reason why you're busy or why you won't join it's game !

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
05-03-2015, 07:14 AM
(05-02-2015 03:02 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  And besides, it's called party mode for a reason. In all the game modes we've removed the negative aspects of dying and worrying about your stats so that the focus becomes much more about having fun and going for those outrageous shots that you might not want to risk in normal games. Don't take it so seriously!

Smiley_Viking

Aye captain! By far the best part of the new modes!

Gun game has always been one of my favorite modes in every FPS game ever! It's too fun to have it in BEO too. Smiley_BigGrin
05-03-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 01:15 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
GREAT updates John Smiley_ThumbsUp Smiley_ThumbsUp They look really fun Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Smile.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
05-03-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 01:55 PM by Nathan.)
The gun game rocked, hands down. So does this update!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-03-2015, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 08:13 AM by AlbertPujols5.)
Some suggestions would be to allow players to choose the amount of time (30 seconds is too much for me) and rounds each game has.
Also, I need my fast movement option. This is very slow for me to play since I am not used to playing without it.
Jump would be nice, maybe adding wall options too?

It is just a little slow right now. Fast movement is very important for me just to speed up the game.

Thanks and great update! Lots of fun!

EDIT: Also, the teleportation is a little annoying when someone spawns on top of me or very close to me. Any way to fix?

EDIT 2: For the Killer game mode, I think increasing the health is necessary since the majority of weapons do 20 damage.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]