Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Introducing Party Games
05-02-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Introducing Party Games
How long? I don't have a computer and this update is amazing.

So if u tell me how long its predicted to take that would help a lot thanx

Smiley_Trollface
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-02-2015, 06:41 AM
[Image: pDQMD2a.png] Ive been wondering what this star means.

05-02-2015, 06:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pDQMD2a.png

OHHHHH!

That is so new. Never seen that before.
05-02-2015, 06:57 AM
I think it means u have pro cuz in the lobby it means game with pro options

Not sure

Smiley_Trollface
05-02-2015, 08:47 AM
(05-02-2015 06:41 AM)vakson Wrote:  [Image: pDQMD2a.png] Ive been wondering what this star means.

I believe that you can only see the pro symbol, because I joined a pro match and no one else had it but me.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
05-02-2015, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 08:52 AM by AlbertPujols5.)
Great job Donkins!

The new look is very nice and fresh and the modes are amazing!

But, with it being free for all, I am getting teamed up on every single game and it does get a little annoying. I know it isn't a huge problem but maybe having teams could help? Like a 2v2 including the free for all.

Other than that, great update! Nicely done!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
05-02-2015, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 09:16 AM by Toxic Waste9583.)
Great update, love the pro vision update particularily. I just wish there was a kick option now for the host, its not like it will complicate abusive behavior. Players can already simply leave a game and make a new one to avoid the player. This would just make things better. Though, kick should only be given to pro players.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
05-02-2015, 11:28 AM
very good update,i am loving it.
(05-02-2015 11:04 AM)Shadow Wrote:  I am having a problem with the party games

whenever any player misses 2-3 turns he quits,and in maximum games only 2 players are left in the last 5 turns,and higher probability is of a draw.

yeah i too have the same issue

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
05-02-2015, 06:23 PM
(05-02-2015 08:52 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  But, with it being free for all, I am getting teamed up on every single game and it does get a little annoying. I know it isn't a huge problem but maybe having teams could help? Like a 2v2 including the free for all.

The great thing about these new modes is that being teamed up on no longer affects you negatively in any way. You remain in the game after dying and those stats are not recorded so deaths no longer matter to you. It is purely a matter of how many kills/points you can achieve.

(05-02-2015 11:04 AM)Shadow Wrote:  I am having a problem with the party games

whenever any player misses 2-3 turns he quits,and in maximum games only 2 players are left in the last 5 turns,and higher probability is of a draw.

I agree that this is annoying having played some games myself and seen this happen a few times. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a solution. We already have Rep to penalise people so perhaps Pos Rep Only matches are worth trying (but of course no guarantee of not having quitters). We can't penalise people too harshly for quitting because there are plenty of legitimate reasons for wanting to quit so removing XP for example is not an option. One of the best things to do is get a good group of friends to play with who will be less likely to quit. It's a tricky one but realistically I don't think there is anything we can do to stop people from quitting.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
05-02-2015, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 07:31 PM by Vakson.)
(05-02-2015 08:47 AM)Smashed Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 06:41 AM)vakson Wrote:  [Image: pDQMD2a.png] Ive been wondering what this star means.

I believe that you can only see the pro symbol, because I joined a pro match and no one else had it but me.
No everyone has it,but you can only see your star ,and i dont have pro.
I think its somekind of secret like troom.