Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Noobing Cluster Grenade"
04-28-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 02:42 PM by Cranium.)
"Noobing Cluster Grenade"
I really hate this weapon, I play with wind and grav because you almost keep "the death from above noobs" out of your way, but with noobing cluster is impossible, today I lost 2 games because 1 guy had 3 hcg and it's weird that they always have that wep Smiley_Angry I need a new sett where you can't use hcg or egg-seeking or any other seeking missile.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-28-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: "Noobing Cluster Grenade"
Dont worry people will say you just have no skill but i complained about this before and they say i can win even though i only have like 2 good weapons and the other person has like 8.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
04-28-2015, 03:09 PM
I personally dislike the weapon, but oh well.
04-29-2015, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015 12:31 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
I play with forces on (with wind), so cluster grenades are of a much greater challenge to use. I suggest playing with forces if you currently aren't.

What really ticks me off is when people immediately use homing weps, airstrikes of any kind, and turrets (with no other weps in between).

Though I doubt this removal setting would come about, as most people are favorable of homing weapons. Some people just love the easy way.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
04-29-2015, 02:29 AM
Well, knowing how to avoid it is part of the skill. I dislike it too, but if you play with wind then most of the time it will do only 10 damage. Just don't stand on the edge of a precipice so it doesn't stuck under you.
04-29-2015, 06:28 AM
Well, Im not so sure about that. I didn't get the weapon yet in my account. But what would happen if there was wind that was going the wrong way in the opposite direction you want it to? Think about that for awhile.
04-29-2015, 08:08 PM
Homing cluster grenade is not that bad but the worst is the Big-Boom weapon. I hate that weapon so much. People miss target by miles and still doing dmg and that weapon is a noobing weapon.
04-29-2015, 08:34 PM
I think all of the aforementioned weapons have their place in the game. Used strategically, the Big Boom can make quite a game-changing difference to the terrain. Repeated use of the Big Boom or homing weapons hasn't been a problem for me, as I primarily play with roulette mode.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
05-02-2015, 03:16 AM
(04-29-2015 08:08 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  Homing cluster grenade is not that bad but the worst is the Big-Boom weapon. I hate that weapon so much. People miss target by miles and still doing dmg and that weapon is a noobing weapon.

it's good to use when you want to get your enemy to a place below you and you can hit him like in the pumpkins patch, I always use it there.

[Image: 2d1wqgw.jpg]