Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Play Again
04-23-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Play Again
it just stays at zero percent, and i dont have another browser to use, i have a chromebook

Watch Out My Name Ain't Mikethebomb For No Reason
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-24-2015, 01:01 AM
Hey there mikethebomb. I'm gonna try to give you a solution. I own a chromebook too, personal, not school or work, but I think this may solve your problem, maybe not since beo is an online game, but this will more than likely work for offline games anyways, so if the problem persists, try this. Go to the website you play bad eggs off of, me off of my forum, but the easiest place would probably be just here up top on the bar where it says play beo2. Go there then tap with two fingers outside of the game space and click view page source. Now, type ctrl f at the same time and type ".swf" and find the file that comes up, then copy the url that the .swf links to, and then paste it in your address bar. Then go there and click save page as, and go to save it on a portable flash drive or hard drive, whatever you got, and let it finish downloading on there. Now, try to close everything out, and try to load the game from the flash drive, this still might not work, but hopefully this will solve your problem.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
04-24-2015, 04:00 AM
I have same issue with Chrome-browser, after 1st page loads to 100% I get black page and nothing happens but if I play via kongreate game loads fine.
04-24-2015, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 05:40 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Hey mike, I also Own a Chromebook Laptop & It works fine here on the forums, whenever I want to play beo2. So I don't know like...what the prob is with yours BUT ever since I got my chromebook beo2 game has worked fine for me Smiley_Smile. I hope what my bigbro LaserShooter said will work for you Smiley_ThumbsUp.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
04-24-2015, 05:02 AM
I believe it is because it is school issued, so it might have some sort of blocker. He may be able to use a different website, or try the .swf file.

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
04-24-2015, 05:58 AM
it doesnt work i can never play bad eggs again Smiley_Sad i hate my life now

04-24-2015, 06:05 AM
Sorry about that mike, what website do you play off of?

04-24-2015, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 06:21 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Mike......You CAN TRY Kongregate........Ik when I FIRST started playing Beo2 that was the site that I played on (with my DeathStalker88 Account) Smiley_Smile.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
04-24-2015, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 06:24 AM by Nathan.)
Meh, kong sucks lol, I either play off stick through .swf, or my forum. I never really liked kong, plus beo is the only game I play lol. I think he is getting hit with something that blocks it, like his school. In which case, I think he is done for, unless he can find a way to get around it or ask them to take it down.

04-24-2015, 07:29 AM
guys, it doesnt work on any website