Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New stuff.
04-22-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: New stuff.
(04-22-2015 12:59 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  When the update drops, you wanna hit it with my smashed?

If I manage to find ya online Smiley_Smile

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-22-2015, 01:26 AM
(04-22-2015 01:24 AM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  Every time I see a new update it always makes me play again, for a little while anyways.
I know, right? Lol.
04-22-2015, 01:32 AM
(04-22-2015 01:25 AM)Smashed Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 12:59 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  When the update drops, you wanna hit it with my smashed?

If I manage to find ya online Smiley_Smile

Is there ever a time I'm offline? Well, maybe when I pass out from playing too much and exhaustion at 3am in my bed.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
04-22-2015, 06:26 AM
(04-22-2015 01:21 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 01:18 AM)Happa Wrote:  Who know's Deathmatch Tournament Smiley_BigGrin I waiting to see it ^^
You mean you're waiting for me to kick your butt in it?

No chance I will destroy you haha ! Well we have to see what would be that new features ;D

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
04-22-2015, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 09:04 PM by matthew0000.)
Hey eggs

In my opinion, this update is going to be enormous and fun to play.

I think that the first picture is the game with the time limit for a game, and if the time limit has ended then at each of turn, players egg will be receiving an extra damage for example 5 damage. ( this sound very interesting if I am right)

The second I think is small explosions mode, so you have to be very accuracy with your shots like bow or switcher weapons 100% accuracy ( Perfect for me and kit ) Smiley_Smile

The third one is Bazooka mode like it was in BEO1 with nades mode. You will get infinite limit of bazooka and player will have only one weapon which is going to be a bazooka ( sound amazing on skill maps, wind and low ) Can't wait Smiley_Smile

The last photo is the bouncing ground like the bouncing ceiling. When the player is going to shot the grand, then it will bounce up until is going to hit someone. This would be nice with no walls Smiley_Smile This also could be a high gravity mode like low gravity. Thats why its arrow up Smiley_Smile.

This is my opinion about these undiscovered modes. I bet they will update this game on this Friday or next Friday.

Thanks guys

Best regards Matthew
04-23-2015, 07:40 PM
hello eggs,
it could be interesing but let see. I surmise what it could be but dont wanna predict it. I hope it help to bring back old players esentially AlexPlSmiley_Smile - less hiders on second account or guest.

have a nice day eggs

04-23-2015, 08:01 PM
I think the 2nd one is new wep packs ^^
Cant wait to see new updates.

04-23-2015, 10:21 PM
vakson Wrote:I think the 2nd one is new wep packs ^^
Cant wait to see new updates.
You are wrong. This update consist of 4 new modes. Look on design icons. I guess it gonna be add to pro acccout.

05-01-2015, 01:19 AM
This is going to be one of our biggest updates yet. Can't wait to show it to you all!

The best part is it will all be free content as well (so not just for Pro). We felt it was time to add some fresh content that everyone could enjoy.

We're planning to release it tomorrow (Friday) on the web version only for now. The mobile version will be updated soon after but probably not for a couple of weeks still.

Smiley_Viking

P.S. One of the icons shown in that image is now out of date (we replaced it with something better after more thorough testing). Here's the new one:

[Image: 2wmgyh4.png]

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
05-01-2015, 01:33 AM
That's awesome ROB!!! I can't wait!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]