Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
laser is back
04-21-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: laser is back
He read the thread 1337, don't be silly. And also, I know they are worthless, I just wanted to show them and your attempts to bring stuff over here. Every time I see London, I wonder why doesn't he just register.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-21-2015, 07:22 AM
Wb lser and if u like the game play it dont ask other for u Smiley_Wink

Long live Jahseh
04-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Its not the game, don't worry about it. I'm fine with just ignoring him now, he just likes to hang on everything I say for some reason, then he gets mad when I do it. We have a complicated relationship.

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
04-21-2015, 08:44 AM
(04-21-2015 07:09 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  He read the thread 1337, don't be silly. And also, I know they are worthless, I just wanted to show them and your attempts to bring stuff over here. Every time I see London, I wonder why doesn't he just register.

Well my vpn's not based in the UK, that would be pointless. You're logging some random kids IP n1.

I thought you'd settled down after flooding me with sorry messages because I doxed you. Maybe if you didn't whine and create abusive hate threads about me and other users I wouldn't hang on to things.
04-21-2015, 08:46 AM
You do know i have other people telling me where you live, I don't care though. The only reason I posted that thread was because duck doctor told me your sister told him that. We are still cool, so can we make up again?

04-21-2015, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 08:52 AM by 1337.)
(04-21-2015 08:46 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  You do know i have other people telling me where you live, I don't care though. The only reason I posted that thread was because duck doctor told me your sister told him that. We are still cool, so can we make up again?

No one here knows where I live, only 1 person here knows my first name.
But please post it, I would love to see this.
04-21-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm not gonna start the fight you want, just make up and move on, I don't want to attract attention from the mods again.

04-21-2015, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 09:02 AM by 1337.)
(04-21-2015 08:56 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  I'm not gonna start the fight you want, just make up and move on, I don't want to attract attention from the mods again.

I don't want a fight at all, I'm genuinely interested in whether you actually know where I'm at. PM me if you want idc.
04-21-2015, 09:28 AM
Tl dr the argument but it's probably something to do with lame threats. I understand your defending yourselves but this is so old and my popcorn is sour and I hate it.

You got a problem just live w/ it. You can do this where others don't see.

Laser just let it go, move on

1337 don't feed him if you don't want anything to so with him man

And last but not least
The forum isn't your audience , goes to the both of you

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
04-21-2015, 09:30 AM
We figured it out in a pm, we are all good. P.S. L93, I wanna fight you a few times. Challenge your rise to the top.