No.
Maybe.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Terrain Editor for BEO2
04-09-2015, 05:32 AM
Terrain Editor for BEO2
You Need Back the Terrain Editor for BEO2?

[Image: 2n1z614.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-09-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Terrain Editor for BEO2
This has been suggested several times so far. Smiley_Smile You can get a general idea of the overall consensus from previous threads.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
04-09-2015, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 06:16 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
As much fun as beo1 was with the Map Editors...I personally think that we need to keep beo1 and beo2 different. The map Editor was in Beo1. Beo2 still has GREAT maps and I enjoy playing on almost each individual map Smiley_Smile. I personally have NO problem with the maps that beo2 has personally I think the graphics, the eggs, the maps, and all the things the Donkins added to beo2 is WAYYYYY better then in beo1. (Including the Chat box where you can talk to people in game too that's better & not so confusing).

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
04-09-2015, 06:46 AM
The reason we will not have a mad editor is trap maps and flat maps, sadly.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
04-09-2015, 07:24 AM
The trap maps wouldn't be a problem now, as they rely on the map creator knowing exactly where each team colour would spawn. In BEO2, team spawn locations are random. Flat maps would still be an issue, though, as you pointed out.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
04-09-2015, 07:26 AM
Yea I miss that option. Wishes it would come back.
04-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Even though there is really no chance of this coming to BEO2, I still want to see some sort of map creator. The BEO1 editor had the restriction of non-tunneling terrain, which we now have, making room for more creativity. But with the inclusion of map packs, it seems even more unlikely that something like this will ever be available.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
04-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Eh interesting ideea but we got map packs so i don't know if this will be usefull Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
04-09-2015, 10:23 AM
The reason this will no longer be added is because people simply abuse their power of having this privilage.

Smiley_RockOn Smiley_Dead Stop. Smiley_Dead Smiley_RockOn
04-09-2015, 11:21 AM
(04-09-2015 07:24 AM)Tally Wrote:  The trap maps wouldn't be a problem now, as they rely on the map creator knowing exactly where each team colour would spawn. In BEO2, team spawn locations are random. Flat maps would still be an issue, though, as you pointed out.

True tally, the spawns are random, which helps to defend against that, but with he issue of flats still standing, it just sucks. If people wouldn't do it I would love to have it back.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]