Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Credits not resived
04-08-2015, 04:19 AM
Credits not resived
On my badeggs2 account on my iPhone I purchased 10$ worth of credits and was charged for it checked my ballence on badeggs no 220 credits wer there it's been a day so far check your records plz and give my credits to my beo account Lobro02
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-08-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Credits not resived
Report this issue to rob or john donkin. I have seen a bunch of people with problems on ios devices with trying to purchase creds. I use android and no problem so far. http://www.robdonkin.com/contact-me/ http://www.johndonkin.com/contact/ and here on the forum.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
04-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Just to update, this user got in touch and we were able to make sure he got his credits.

We are aware of a small issue on iOS that means that in some rare situations Credits are not being awarded properly. Unfortunately this is due to a problem with some third party code that we use to handle payments on iOS. The good news is we have been assured that they are working on a fix and that it should be rolled out soon so fingers crossed we will be able to put this issue to rest soon.

Smiley_Viking

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
04-09-2015, 06:51 PM
(04-09-2015 06:49 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just to update, this user got in touch and we were able to make sure he got his credits.

We are aware of a small issue on iOS that means that in some rare situations Credits are not being awarded properly. Unfortunately this is due to a problem with some third party code that we use to handle payments on iOS. The good news is we have been assured that they are working on a fix and that it should be rolled out soon so fingers crossed we will be able to put this issue to rest soon.

Smiley_Viking

That's why I didn't get my credits! I thought something was strange....! I brought 100 or 200 credits Could you see if it went through!?

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]