Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
My Lightning Gun Strat
11-29-2013, 06:13 PM
My Lightning Gun Strat
Hey guys, I recently found a way to use the lighting gun like an extremely effective driller replacement.

Provided that jumping is turned on, and if the map is high up, you need to walk up right next to a player, then aim your gun straight down. Then proceed to jump, and fire straight down when you are above said player, and land safely on the other side.

I'ts a real game changer, as now your enemy has to try to shoot you through a very restricting tunnel, and all you have to do is simple toss down 'nades and knives.

Sorry if this is a commonly known thing. If that's the case then I guess I wouldn't know, because I haven't been able to play enough to see anyone else using it.

Tell me what you think!

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-29-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: My Lightning Gun Strat
Hehe been doing that for very long now! Yeah its nice to do that BUT they can climb out of the hole easily which sucks Smiley_Sad

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
11-29-2013, 07:31 PM
I discovered that a long time ago.

and can the lightning gun still do 60 damage on flat ground?
11-29-2013, 08:16 PM
The 60 dmg thing was patched up ages ago.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-30-2013, 12:10 AM
A bit old. This trick was being used after the 60dmg patched.
11-30-2013, 02:07 AM
Someone used this on me first day in the game. Pretty effective without jumping but since jumping wasn't optional I could easily wall jump out.

11-30-2013, 04:50 AM
(11-29-2013 08:16 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  The 60 dmg thing was patched up ages ago.

I know that the ability to deal 60 damage by pointing the lightning gun straight down was removed a long time ago. You misunderstood my first post. Please reread it.

(11-30-2013 12:10 AM)scifen Wrote:  A bit old. This trick was being used after the 60dmg patched.

Oh its old news? Haha, I guess I'm just behind the times. I still really enjoy using it.

(11-30-2013 02:07 AM)epicgamer Wrote:  Someone used this on me first day in the game. Pretty effective without jumping but since jumping wasn't optional I could easily wall jump out.

Yeah, jumping is one possible flaw. But it seems as though wall jumping out of a tight space is more difficult now, unless you have the perfect technique.

Thanks for your input, guys. Smiley_Smile

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
@Sonicthekid I din't misunderstand your post, I was replying to Mastercheef.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
10-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Can anyone one tell me how you acquire the lightning strike/storm weapon. If found lots of discussions, but no how to info
10-09-2017, 10:38 PM
(10-09-2017 09:49 PM)FireEgg7 Wrote:  Can anyone one tell me how you acquire the lightning strike/storm weapon. If found lots of discussions, but no how to info

Firstly to answer your question, you have to buy it from a weapon pack (will update when I know exact one). But you need credits to buy the weapon pack which you can get through hoilday events etc. Also by paying for them.

Secondly, this is almost a four year old thread so you are gravedigging, which is against the rules.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
Thread Closed