Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrong HP showing in HUD
03-25-2015, 06:41 AM
Wrong HP showing in HUD
Hello all.

Nothing much to tell in here, title already tells what happened yesterday when I started playing BEO2. Of course I have a screenshot:

[Image: 167jt4j.jpg]

As you can see, it shows the HP of the chicken instead of mine, in both my turns and his. When the chicken died it showed me 0hp until someone shot me, only then it started showing me my real HP. This behaviour kept showing in all 5 battles I made yesterday, but I didn't take screenshots of all, just this one.

Cheers.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-25-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Wrong HP showing in HUD
So the chicken and you HP got swapped. My guess its just a glitch, but the health under your account and above your shell, 75 HP is your real hp, right?
03-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Yes, I had 75hp left. Of course that I wouldn't post just to answer that, so today I took a new screenshot:

[Image: 1fzur9.jpg]

At first I thought it would be something to show current egg's HP, but it can be seen here that, even in my turn, it still keeps showing chicken's health (19) instead of mine (81).

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
03-25-2015, 08:33 AM
this is not a glitch. It was intended because when you are controlling chicken and someone shoots the chicken it shows their lives. then it switches back when somebody shoots you. This is not really a big issue since you can just look at the screen. thats what i always do not sure if you see your own egg in the match.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]