Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4 Average
10 things about my friend.
11-29-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 12:10 AM by SenSei.)
RE: 10 things about my friend.
ya something went wrong while adding more gave me internal error 404 ;(

@Mageg
just say it when & where i will be ready Smiley_XD

@dragonbolt
where in India? i am from MUMBAI.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-29-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm from Goa! Pretty close, eh?

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-29-2013, 05:35 AM
1). I love listen to Kpop music

2). My naive languages is Korean.

3). I born in Seoul, Korea

4). I love playing videos games (black ops 2 is now favorite videos games)

5). I like to work out (weight lifting, running, etc...)

6). I like dancing

7). My current hair color is red (natural is brown)

8). I like to play sports of all kinds.

9). I play piano

10). One last thing. I love anime! Smiley_BigGrin
11-29-2013, 05:41 AM
Grim, what's your GamerTag on xbox? PM it to me and I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm online. Smiley_Smile

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-29-2013, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 08:41 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Done!

@Master Cheef @s9b1 go crazy hair huh! Smiley_BigGrin
11-29-2013, 08:40 AM
1.- I Play Guitar
2.- Im From Tj
3.- My Dog Name Is Attila
4.- I Want To Make Movies Some Day ( Yea Animated Movies And Special Effects)
5.- My Favorite Movie Is Full Metal Jacket
6.- My Favorite Band Is The Cure
7.- My Favorite Game Is Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
8.- My Favorite Tv Series Is Jonathan Creek
9.- My Favorite Song Is Locomotive Breath
10.- My Favorite Book Is The Picture Of Dorian Gray

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
11-29-2013, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 03:49 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
2: "Give them something to look at. Not something to know" I have always been a very reserved person in real life. I only answer questions. I never open up and let people view who I am on the inside. This has hindered my motivation in things that I am passionate about because I am too uncomfortable to express myself in the real world.

3: I think highly of myself. I judge everything. People, opinions, art, and myself. I try to figure out the most logical thing and add my hopes to it, so maybe it will be the way that I wish it to be.

4: I am a creative person. But I fear the more that I dive into other peoples creativity, the more that I will lose my own. I hope that I am wrong, and my creativeness will turn out the way that I wish it to be.

Spoiler :
Radiohead- Pyramid Song
Adrian Von Ziegler- Innocence
Radiohead- Spinning Plates
Radiohead- Weird Fishes
Radiohead- True Love Awaits
Smashing Pumpkins- 1979
Alt-J- Bloodflood

Radiohead- 4 Minute Warning
Radiohead- Spectre
Radiohead- Day Dreaming
Radiohead- Jigsaw Falling into Place
Adrian Von Ziegler- Lunara
Fray- Look After You
Radiohead- Reckoner
Radiohead- All I need
Radiohead- Exit Music
Radiohead- Burn the Witch
Adrian Von Ziegler- Aeternitas
Radiohead- Present Tense
Smashing Pumpkins- Soot and Stars
Radiohead- There There
Adrian Von Ziegler- Ad Modern
Radiohead- Glass House
Alt-J- Bloodflood pt II
Radiohead- Go to Sleep
Alt-J Leaving Nara

Fray- How to Save a Life
Smashing Pumpkins- Tonight, Tonight
Radiohead- Karma Police
Radiohead- Idioteque
Fray- Break Your Plans
Radiohead- House of Cards
Radiohead- Daily Mail
Radiohead- Go Slowly
Monsters and Men- Dirty Paws

7: I've been playing the violin since I was 9. I couln't hold it up correctly when I first started because it was too tiresome. Which then became into a habit. I fixed my form a couple years ago, though.

8: I have met a lot of people on here. And my opinion about a lot of them has changed again, and again over time. I think now I have come to the best conclusion about the people that I've known here for a while. I know that peoples opinions have changed about me too.

9: I have beliefs about things that I sometimes think have came up in my imagination when I was younger and remembered that, instead of what actually had happened. I am not sure, though. But I hope the pieces (If there are any) will come together.

10: ---
11-30-2013, 07:30 AM
time to croco Smiley_BigGrin
1) i like so much videogames. My fav are CoD and Battlefield4.
2) i was (time ago) a CoD -ReXo- very pro member (ReXo is the best clan on call of duty)
3) in the life i play beo , another games occasionally and stay with friends cuz i finished school so i have a lot of free time.
4)i like so much art. im drawing a personal manga but i like american comics too.
5)i speak italian 100%, english like 50% or less(haha) and spanish.
6)i donno what to say now LOL.

-----The-End-----

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
11-30-2013, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 01:22 AM by Droidegg.)
1)My naive language is greek;Γιατί το μεταφράσατε? (Google translate)
2)I will go to Germany through a school exchange programm next year-I don't know excacly where.Btw,the family's name is Aarens which I find pretty weird
3)I just recently finished the GTA V campaign and I'm up to onlinw now.
4)I am a rooky in Football
5)I like youtube,most of the gamers.
6)I live in Athens,Olympic Village,Here's a pictures;[Image: wu07c5.jpg],It is a small region next to Athens.We have 2 elementary schools,2 shops and more.Although that I believe the picture was shot years ago because now we have more trees and flowers of all kinds I believe it still looks pretty nice ^^.
7)I have just finished Proficiency,an english degree and I wait for the results.
8)I have a Wacom Bamboo and it's pen but I suck at animating.
9)I've seen The Walking Dead and also playd the game in my PS3.
10)My IGN in Ps3 is JerrySkri and Bissnox,In my second account I collect trophies.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
12-01-2013, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 05:06 PM by Vexis.)
10 things huh? Where to start. . .

1. My first computer game i ever played was some ninja game on a Commadore 860 (i think it was called) It was on DOS, before the mouse was invented. Very pixellated. (During the reign of Atari. The Turbographix 16 and original NES came out shortly after)

2. In real life, my nickname is 'D'. Everyone calls me that, even my mom sometimes.

3. I go to college for Media Arts/Animation, working on getting my bachelors. I know how to fluently use: Photoshop, Illustrator, Soundbooth, Flash, Z brush. I am still learning how to use 3Ds Max, After Effects and the more advanced portion of Flash. I deteste scripting or code of any type. Makes my head hurt.

4. I have 2 children, ages 8yrs and 7mo's.

5. When playing games I prefer RPG's (Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Games), or similar MMORPG, (Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, ect.). Although I also enjoy competetive games, whether it be Racing (Need For Speed), FPS (CoD, Gears of War), Fighting Games (Naruto, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter), or bad eggs Smiley_Smile

6. I don't really watch television. When I do it is usually on a learning channel. BBC, PBS, Discovery, Nat. Geo, History Channel. Although lately I have really gotten into The Walking Dead.

7. I live in a city...a BIG city, over here on the East Coast of the USA. It never is 'really' night-time here. Too many lights, it makes the sky turn sometimes a purplish-hue. I do miss seeing the stars though.

8. I have played, and know how to play the majority of sports. American Football, Baseball, Soccer, Volleyball. But other than participating in some 'street' games, I don't play them much anymore.

9. Music...I love all types of music that I have heard. I am sure there are more out there I have never heard. But my list of music that I like consist of: Jazz, Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Pop, R&B, Rap, Blues, Country, Classical Music, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's pretty much. (Now of course I am particular on the specific songs I prefer to listen to)

10. I love to learn, period. I learned by teaching myself how to draw, how to read and write sheet music. How to play the guitar (bass and accoustic, I don't like electric), the ocarina, drums, harmonica. I learned how to woodwork, wittle, and build frames for houses. I learned how to build the interior walls and and ceilings and put texture designs on them. I learned how to build a computer. I learn about animals, trees, food. I am a good cook too. I learn a lot of useless crap too. Like...did you know that only male birds 'sang'. (Not chirped there's a difference) But the #1 thing I love to learn about...SPACE. Anything about it.

And yeah, that's about it for me.