Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4 Average
10 things about my friend.
11-28-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: 10 things about my friend.
Congrats Rob! Who's the lucky girl? Smiley_BigGrin

Meh, my life is boring, but...

1. I am 15 (not sure if that counts as a fact...)
2. I am REALLY good at Math.
3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE POKeMON. Like seriously.
4. Millions will kill me for this and look at me differently, but I don't REALLY LOVE music...
5. I've traveled all around Europe.
6. I know just about every word in the English Language, but not my native language...
7. Did I mention I'm Indian? But no, I don't speak with a stereotypical Indian accent...
8. I HATE travelling in aeroplanes. My brain feels like its gonna burst.
9. I am a lot taller than both my parents, at 15...
10. I stink at just about every sport in the world, but not basketball. DEFINITELY NOT basketball.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Hey DragonBolt, let me tell you, anyone who likes math and Pokémon MUST be my friend!!! Smiley_BigGrin
11-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Heh, thanks, man! I have zero objection to that!

11-28-2013, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 10:36 PM by JohnDonkin.)
@Dragonbolt
Woah... every word in the English Language. What about discombobulate or cleptobiosis (I didn't even know what this meant until just now) - Apparently it is the act of plundering food - something I consider myself an expert in

[Image: 6f0d5i.png][Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
11-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Alright fiiiiine, that bit was a bit of an exaggeration (okay, a big exaggeration) But I am really well versed in the English Language. People who meet me say stuff like "Whaa...? You're Indian? But you speak such good english..." and stuff like that.

11-28-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 12:18 AM by SenSei.)
wow John you & me have 2 common things TV shows & movies,I have seen all TV shows you mentioned & still watching more my list is very big i will mention few which i liked so much & recently finished

1]TV Shows -last month finished watching Babylon 5,battlestar galactica,then all stargate series,then x-files.
my all time fav., are 1]Firefly 2]Lost 3]sanctuary 4]the outer limits 5]Taken etc
in Drams 1]Sopranos 2]house of cards 3]Dexter 4] Breaking Bad 5]the walking dead
recently watching person of interest,castle,sleepy hollow,marvals agent of shield,Supernatural.

2]Movies with great CGI Matrix,the Avengers,LOTR,Batman series,watchmen,Transformer etc.

3] Animated tv shows-The Simpsons & South park are my fav. all DC related stuff Batman,justice league etc currently watching the boondocks

4]Japanese Animes- Death note,Durara,stiens Gate,cowboy bebop,hunter x hunter,black lagoon etc.

5] I am very good Driver & Badminton player.

6]Games -still playing Counter Strike & Flatout Fav. prince of Persia series

7]school days played lots of Cricket,kabbaddi & kho-kho.

8]Fav food/snack Vada-pav[ its type of veg-hamburger]& all chicken related stuff.

9]recently because of work playing only browser based games.my brother always challenge me to finish games so because of comparative nature
finished lots of games playing on fb
currently only playing BEO,Dragon city & 8ball.

10]i am light sleeper.i hate facebook.

edit-something went wrong while adding more, lost my list re-edited.

11-28-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 10:52 PM by JohnDonkin.)
@ DragonBolt. Smiley_Smile You probably speak it better than me then and I don't know any other languages. Proper rubbish.

@SenSei Good taste my friend. I too am loving Person of Interest at the moment. I don't have as much time to devote to TV watching though as I used to so I have cut right down. But the list of ones I have watched in full is worryingly long but also kind of epic.

@Grim Up the Irons. I also love Iron Maiden. Seen them live 3 times. Favourite album: Brave New World. Favourite Song: Hallowed be thy Name or Out of the Silent Planet. Sadly not up to speed on their current stuff though. It would appear my metal phase has passed. Although I do like to listen to it every now and then.

[Image: 6f0d5i.png][Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
11-28-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 11:00 PM by Mageg.)
(11-28-2013 10:12 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Hey Mageg! Thank you for posting. It was pretty obvious that you like anime because you said you like Vocaloid, these two come together almost always! Smiley_BigGrin
Do you like manga too? I think I am going to send you the first chapter of my manga when I finish it.
Haha no probs and I do actually! I've been reading a lot of the SAO series atm, I died a little when they said
they would be doing a second season of the anime though ^^
Sounds good! Would love to read it ^^

@Sen Looks like we need to settle who's the badminton champion!
@Dragonbolt I REALLY wanted X/Y, the first game in the series I didn't get since they want you to buy a 3DS to play it Smiley_Sad kinda sucks that they'd restrict you like that but eh, Gen 2 will always be my home
11-28-2013, 11:05 PM
@Mageg Wow me too dude! Since I'm just 15, its not like I can just get a job to earn enough money for the damn 3ds, and my parents won't get me one (its perfectly understandable though, they're pretty expensive)

11-28-2013, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 11:59 PM by Grim-Cat.)
Wow! That's awesome! Up the irons! Sadly I have seen them live only once, when they went to Germany years ago, I wish I could see them again. :'( It's really cool that you are/were a metalhead! Smiley_BigGrin I can't tell you which album and song are my favourites, because Iron Maiden for me is like a religion, I just love everything they have recorded!

This is my current playlist:

Spoiler :
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Blood on the World's Hands
Cross-Eyed Mary
Déjà Vu
The Evil that Men do
Flash of the Blade
Ghost of the Navigator
Holy Smoke
I Can't See my Feelings
Juanita
Kill Me Ce Soir
Lord of Light
Mother Russia
No Prayer for the Dying
Out of the Silent Planet
Prodigal Son
Quest for Fire
Rainmaker
Sign of the Cross
That Girl
The Unbeliever
Virus
Weekend Warrior
2 A.M.

Wow SenSei, I thought we lost your post, good thing you were only editing it. Smiley_BigGrin