Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BEO2 won't load?
03-13-2015, 08:00 AM
BEO2 won't load?
Hey, I just got back to this game today. I play this game few times, and it doing alright. But for just recently, the game won't load, and stuck there @0%. I use Adblock in Chrome, but I disable it. And refresh the page. Nothing happens. BEO2 still stuck @0%.

I wondering what going on here? And how to fix this problems?

Thank You!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-13-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: BEO2 won't load?
Hah, beat you to it. And adblock won't change anything. Chrome doesnt matter. Game is down. Smiley_Shocked

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
03-13-2015, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 08:35 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Refer to Toxic's thread for discussion on this subject.

Okay Toxic deleted his thread, so we can discuss that here. However, the game is working just fine for Burn and I right now.
03-13-2015, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 09:07 AM by troll2.)
for some reason the other thread was deleted, so again seems the problem is not form beo2 game , it looks like io servers fault, so please the only thinng we can do is wait, Devs cant do nothing about this. there are more online games down , form badviking and form others devs, so just wait

@dejado para quemar

the game uses tools form player io aka yahoo games now, the leaderboard system , the unlockeable ittems, trials, etcc are tools for games , almost more than the 60% of the online games uses those tools from io

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
03-13-2015, 09:08 AM
It looks like the whole of Yahoo Games Net is down. That's the service that we use (used to be called Player.IO). Fortunately they have a team of people to handle these kinds of problems so fingers crossed they will have it back up and running again soon. Apologies for the outage Smiley_Sad

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
03-13-2015, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 09:17 AM by troll2.)
yes yahoo games had a server problem few hours ago idk if is still down, but have been intermittent service, go and fall again

@dejadop para quemear

there , Robs confirmed what i said, as u can read they use player.io aka yahoo games now, hope ur question is answer now.

03-13-2015, 09:17 AM
If its another hack Ill puke. These games are not up all the time. This is a major problem for people, you must figure out a way to do something quick.
03-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Looks like it's back online again already Smiley_Smile

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
03-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Huh, idk, I play the game off a flash drive if that means anything. Haven't had any problems logging in or playing and I got no disconnections.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-13-2015, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 09:30 AM by troll2.)
sadly seems to be down again Smiley_Sad oh wait it backs again Smiley_Smile down again Smiley_Sad [Image: 1zg7pk6.jpg]

[Image: 30vdsm1.jpg]

[Image: 29dcrh2.jpg]