Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Beta requirements
02-15-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: Beta requirements
(02-14-2015 11:47 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  I wasn't expecting you to do any of those tasks, if I had known you were seriously gonna do it would have added a couple more >.>
Anyway congratulations on being an official Honorary member of Team Beta Smiley_ThumbsUp
One last request, you would make it the best valentines day if you ban This Is Fun for an hour or so. I really wanna see him rage on whatsapp Smiley_CheesyGrin

P.s. Those are some sexy nudes Smiley_Love

Btw I might bee wrong but I heared once HIDDENKILLER On game saying: "All psots where's Sexual things/words are spam" But its right?

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-15-2015, 11:19 PM
No I said " saying "sexual" things is banned in the forum"

And your my understand " the joke". Obviously grim cat is ALOUD to post his nudes. He's a pussy cat!

So don't take words out my mouth and try and say conclusions are not true.

"Nude" isn't even a sexual word. Stuff like
S""
P"""

And more just please don't try and say things like you said.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
05-08-2015, 07:14 AM
(02-15-2015 11:19 PM)ĤĨĎĎĔŃĶĨĹĹĔŔ2301 Wrote:  "Nude" isn't even a sexual word. Stuff like
S""
P"""

And more just please don't try and say things like you said.

I can't think of a swear word that starts with P and only has three letters after it.
It's not puss,
Pale, puke, pull, putt, puck, poor, pore, prod, prob, prom, prof, pros, prow, prop, pron, pick, pigs, pear, peep, peck, pint, pink, pins, peel, pees, peas, pete, perv, pony, pegs, pies, puff, pads, puds, puns, pugs, pups, purr, poop, poot, etc.

[Image: 4231361.png]
ORIGINALLY JOINED: Oct. 27th 2011
You're a bit eggcentric, but some bunny is going to think that's eggciting. Okay that was a bad yolk, Omelettin' it slide.
Need help? PM me! I am here to help, after all! Noncryptic is currently level: -- Click here to get Rainbow text! Smiley_Red
05-08-2015, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 07:23 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Bahaha I can think about cuss words in spanish and german that start with ''P'' and have four letters in total though LOL
05-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Actually puss was your closest guess to the swear word.
05-08-2015, 09:10 PM
It was the closest, but not a swear word. It's another way to say cat.

Oh, I forgot "pus".

[Image: 4231361.png]
ORIGINALLY JOINED: Oct. 27th 2011
You're a bit eggcentric, but some bunny is going to think that's eggciting. Okay that was a bad yolk, Omelettin' it slide.
Need help? PM me! I am here to help, after all! Noncryptic is currently level: -- Click here to get Rainbow text! Smiley_Red