Poll: Would you like private messaging implanted in the game?
Yes!
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Add private messaging in game? (/pm NAME)
11-27-2013, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 12:17 PM by scifen.)
Add private messaging in game? (/pm NAME)
I really think we should have a Private Messaging in system in game. Like lets say someone is in game and your in game you can type /pm Scifen yo whats up lets play now etc...

This would be a really nice feature in the game and would make the game much better in my perspective. What do you guys think?

PMing should work when you are in the lobby, in the game, and or menu!

If the Private Messaging is implanted in the game then like lets say this guys name is

kill583aaa
and some other guy is
kill88fhs

but you dont reember there names but when you type

/pm k

it will show all the names that start with k

EDIT: im not sure how it would be implanted in the lobby but in game it will enter in chat box in a yellowish color showing its a msg and it can also say *MSG* by the person that msged u
Hope you guys like this idea and I really hope it gets implanted in the game!1
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Add private messaging in game? (/pm NAME)
yeah I agree. I think one of the reasons why they don't. is because people can tell there passwords. but they could also just go to 1v1 to. I think it would be nice if there would be private chat.
Warn the author for this post
12-01-2013, 01:06 PM
(11-27-2013 01:06 PM)Master cheef Wrote:  yeah I agree. I think one of the reasons why they don't. is because people can tell there passwords. but they could also just go to 1v1 to. I think it would be nice if there would be private chat.

I mean they can add this feature where what ever there password is if they say in public chat or prviate chat it can become ******* this one game did it. but I mean they can just tell password but the good thing is that the donkins can track who has been on the account based off of IPs so yah
12-01-2013, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 09:04 PM by SenSei.)
instead of sending message we should have our own private chat room
only added friends can chat live. if you want to send message to your friend you can ping him if hes online
he will come & see message. chat room should be near friend list,will have all feature of other chat rooms so you can receive offline messages as well. you can do live clan chat too.
considering everyone is connected to different person so for live clan chat you will have to click on clan name to go in that chat room.
if you want to do private chat with someone click on his name.

for offline messages you will have notifications.

12-02-2013, 01:25 AM
(12-01-2013 08:58 PM)SenSei Wrote:  instead of sending message we should have our own private chat room
only added friends can chat live. if you want to send message to your friend you can ping him if hes online
he will come & see message. chat room should be near friend list,will have all feature of other chat rooms so you can receive offline messages as well. you can do live clan chat too.
considering everyone is connected to different person so for live clan chat you will have to click on clan name to go in that chat room.
if you want to do private chat with someone click on his name.

for offline messages you will have notifications.
HOw about both ;D
12-05-2013, 12:17 PM
that chat room idea would be great. it would be a good way to implement clans as well.
12-21-2013, 02:46 AM
(12-05-2013 12:17 PM)chronikuad Wrote:  that chat room idea would be great. it would be a good way to implement clans as well.

Yea I hope they add it though
12-21-2013, 03:24 AM
the poll says that they should add it Smiley_Wink.
12-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Now Scifen, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that why several people have created out of game chats? And let's not forget that the BEO chat still exists. If the PM system were to be implemented, don't you think it would go there? That's not saying I don't like the idea, I actually DO like the idea of being able to PM someone in a match. For example, if Master chief and I were on opposite teams in a 2v2 or 3v3 match, I could send a PM to him to leave after the match ended and we could team up in a 2v2 lobby or go 1v1.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-21-2013, 05:17 AM
(12-21-2013 05:16 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Now Scifen, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that why several people have created out of game chats? And let's not forget that the BEO chat still exists. If the PM system were to be implemented, don't you think it would go there? That's not saying I don't like the idea, I actually DO like the idea of being able to PM someone in a match. For example, if Master chief and I were on opposite teams in a 2v2 or 3v3 match, I could send a PM to him to leave after the match ended and we could team up in a 2v2 lobby or go 1v1.

Umm your argument is invalid because If I send a invite to Master Chief he can s till leave the match to join my game. So please stop commenting on my threads, thanks.