Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant connect to the game
02-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Cant connect to the game
hey guys, when i want to log in it only says Connecting... for a very long time so bassicly i cant get in the game any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-10-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Cant connect to the game
I guess you can post it here. And try to shut it down and start up the site again.
02-10-2015, 07:45 AM
You can try clearing your cache/cookies (Google it for your specific browser if you don't know how to do that). Are you able to play as a guest? If you are able to but there are no (or very few) games in the lobby then the most likely scenario is that somehow you are back on the old version of the game. I think this happens to people sometimes but I have no idea why. This is why I suggested clearing your cache because that should ensure that you're back on the updated version.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
02-16-2015, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 06:51 AM by DesleyS.)
No, ive tried all this and nothing works it just says connecting like forever and never enters the game itself ;l
02-16-2015, 02:22 PM
(02-16-2015 06:45 AM)DesleyS Wrote:  it just says connecting like forever and never enters the game itself ;l

hello Desleys Maybe i can help....... First tell me what browser You are using? To Play Read This Thread Smiley_Fire