Thread Rating:
  • 93 Votes - 2.75 Average
NKVD Oфициальный ☭
06-23-2015, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 03:12 PM by Echo (L93).)
RE: NKVD Official clan page
More little updates released today:

Member status:

I created a potential recruit section, only because if any of you try to recruit them we will find you and end your existance

Goodkid (If he returns ever) to join..

As for actual members..

I asked perdio back in beta testing and he said he would join, he is a long time friend of mine and would most likely be involved in this clan. I'm sure he'll still want to be involved despite him being slightly inactive.

As for honorary members

lasershooter is the new clan watermelon

@Alliance askers

I'll decide by next week.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-23-2015, 04:51 PM
I love being the clan watermelon, thank you very much L!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
06-23-2015, 10:43 PM
put me in coach.

[Image: 3kOM0yk.png]

[Image: picgifs-gears-of-war-3-68048.gif]
06-27-2015, 02:36 PM
(02-07-2015 01:55 PM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  Clan Tina:
HARDSCOPETHYGRANDPA (Flaw)

I am the greatest Tina there ever was
06-27-2015, 02:40 PM
(06-27-2015 02:36 PM)HARDSCOPEYOURMOM Wrote:  I am the greatest Tina there ever was

Lies

[Image: th?id=JN.OcyDOOOGCNKF9sZm5e5rgw&...mp;amp;P=0]

06-30-2015, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 03:01 PM by Echo (L93).)
New member has joined the elites:

tru_m4n aka Master Chief

Long time friend of mine since beo1, he's got what it takes the guts the glory to put us to further greatness and overall is a great friend!

Alliance requests (The ones I can remember)

NooB - Cordially Accepted
MED - Respectively Declined (reason: inactive and I don't know your members enough)

Honorary:

TriiX is now the clan water boy, your in brah!

Note in the future: people are allowed to apply, this isn't 100% invite only clan, (more like 97%) however most of the time I accept if they have been a long time friend who I have close relations with.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
06-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Now that Master Chief is an official member, he has all rights to come to the EoD chat room.

Spoiler :
RIP the EoD chat room.
06-30-2015, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 03:28 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
Thanks for letting me in! only around 60 days when I shall evolve into my true form. Or shall I say "tru"

@Grim That hoyt my feeweenz grimmeh :'(
07-01-2015, 05:21 AM
NooB Clan Alliance?

[Image: th?id=JN.RMW9eP7%2bnPvd%2bE1O%2bFOlFw&am...mp;amp;P=0]

For your viewing pleasure.

07-10-2015, 01:48 AM
i wanna answer ur post in here instead because iam done with eod
when some like vexis that suppose to be a leader of a clan that is considered to be great and come here in public saying iam a booster and its disgusting behavior(same as calling me disgusting) and I suppose this alliance was inevitable to be cancelled and closed.i needed an attack and you were my best attack because you are hes alliance.
lately ive seen ur xp goes from 0-25000 xp in one hour.if you are a man of honor then you know that is not a lie and i dont come here with a lie and for me i consider that boosting but when you come here you say you play this game for long time and you know how to gain xp that fast then i was wrong and i opologize to you.
but iam still little suspicious.lets do some math

25000/60=417 xp it means you need 417 xp each minut
playing 200hp 10 sec 1vs1 you gain like 640xp each game. this means you need 1.5 min to play and finish each game(iam not even counting the wait in the lobby).
if you are a badass epic player that can win each game and finish each game in 1.5 min then once again i opologize to you.now lets talk about me.vexis call me booster.if i come here and say the same thing iam an epic player i know how to end games fast and gain xp fast.would you believe me?
you dont need for you to believe me or not because i will give you the honor to ask me that question if i did boost lately or not.and i will give you my answer