Thread Rating:
  • 93 Votes - 2.75 Average
NKVD Oфициальный ☭
09-20-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: NKVD Oфициальный ☭
(09-20-2016 07:13 PM)MemeLord_Andrew Wrote:  What is wrong with using a tag it's a free game no one can control ur acc Smiley_XD

While you are free to do as you choose, there's also a reason for people to NOT want others using their clan tag. For starters, it's a way of identifying those who you've developed a close bond with (either in game or in real life), that's also true for alliances and why some are accepted while others are declined. Secondly, a clan tag shows that everyone wearing it has the same/similar ideology as the next person. While individual ideas and views might be (and usually are) different, the overall goal/thoughts of the clan members are very close if not the same as the other people in that same clan. So while you might think it's ok, the other people who look at you see it as a problem. This problem is that, when you're in a clan like NKVD, EoD, OG, PROZ (any clan really, but you can see where I was going with that list), the actions of even a fake member have a direct impact on the way that others, both in clans and without, view that specific clan. For instance, if I were to change my clan tag to 40oz (another old clan) and start swearing at people and acting immature/abusive towards other players, then it wouldn't take long for people's ideas about them to go from one of "elite" to "loser noobs" and the joke of the forums (just look at GODZ). If I'm not mistaken in this, the only original clans that are still active are EoD and NKVD, and while many players who knew (and feared/respected, really, it was extremely difficult to play when people kept leaving after seeing these clan tags) these clans have left, it isn't hard to see the influence of each clan (and the others from the beginning of BEO2) still in the game today. Just take a look at the all-time leaderboard (it's the only REAL leaderboard anyways), in it you can see a few people from these clans on the different pages. Many of the things that clans have/do came from those early clans as well...even on the forums. Even now, a lot of the new players who come to the forums quickly learn of these veteran clans and that turns into respect and awe in game when they get a chance to play with someone they've only heard about. So please, show a little reverence and remove the tag. You could always try to join, after all.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-23-2016, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2016 05:38 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
Update: Revamping NKVD's chatroom.

Anyone can come in, I don't care about the past for now in this chatroom. But you will be banned if you come here only trying to start problems.

https://nkvdclanchat.chatovod.com/
12-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Hey my peeps, sorry i havent been active lately

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
12-07-2016, 01:56 PM
It's fine. Once everyone in the community starts leaving and there is less to do, that promotes the chances of you doing less since this is a forum where it only works if you have other people to discuss things with.
12-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Hello guys, i am sorry to get off target here but its my first post here in this thread and I just wanted to express my deep respect to this clan ( It was up and running when I started BEO ad its still up and running Smiley_Smile) and my admiration to L93 personally.
I respect you a lot and I think you are a very important member of this forum.
I know this seems like a REP for L93, but consider it a +REP to the clan NKVD.
Cool Keep it up and, as always, have a great day everyone! Cool

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
12-17-2016, 07:23 PM
A late reply as always but I do appreciate the kind words. Though I see why you say that I'm fundamental here, I personally view that as the case only in the past. As time went on the general publics' need of veterans decreased. This forum has shown a system of the recycling of users which can potentially be a disastrous trait. Mostly formed based on the genre of this game giving users a base of having a lack of trust in each other. On top of that I among many really lost faith in the developers which in turn eventually made long tenured players spread thin. As I'm preparing for transition to uni and a busy life ahead of me, I only come on here nowadays to check up on a couple of people who still message me as most everyone else doesn't bother to mention or message me mostly because as I said above, many people don't trust each other on a platform where the objective is to kill an enemy. So with that being said really does mean a lot that you said this.

And that's fine Alex, it's always real life in front of games.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
12-19-2016, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 04:44 AM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
Good luck with UNI L93. I'll be going soon as well Smiley_Smile Best one in portugal full ride to study physics! Im very happy
I wish you the best of luck with everything man.
Have a good one!

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
07-09-2017, 03:49 AM
I just remembered that my 2 year anniversary of me being in NKVD was on June 29th. Only a little over a week late, but I thought I'd post it anyway.
07-11-2017, 12:34 PM
(07-09-2017 03:49 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  I just remembered that my 2 year anniversary of me being in NKVD was on June 29th. Only a little over a week late, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Congratulations, glad you still play.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
07-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Thanks.