Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hacked account! Help me.
02-05-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 08:32 PM by EeliolioQuitted.)
Hacked account! Help me.
Hi Skycore is hacked He needs help form mods or admins I have PM donkinz already so don't worry about that, The hacker was Mody3.. as you see http://prntscr.com/61abmu
He said sorry. (Sky told his pass for Mody3.. and he shared it for 5 others players.)
Skycore needs to change his password but used invalid E-mail. so cna you guys help? video form sky is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdtiNkup1fA
Help sky, Mod's, Admin's donkin's all.
Sky is my REALLLY good friend I want to play with sky not he's hacker!
Help him!

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Hacked account! Help me.
If you use a fake email to create your account, then there is no helping it. He won't be able to change his password at all.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
02-05-2015, 08:58 PM
i can change his password i send you massege

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
02-05-2015, 09:01 PM
(02-05-2015 08:58 PM)sona cool Wrote:  i can change his password i send you massege

How you..?

02-05-2015, 09:14 PM
i send you masseg come there and talk with me

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
02-05-2015, 10:21 PM
The account was not 'hacked'. When a player shares their password with other players, who then use that account, this is not hacking.

The key to preventing unwanted account access is simply to avoid sharing account details, such as passwords, in the first place. The idea of a password is to prevent unwanted access to a person's account.

It's also not a very good idea to use an invalid email address to create accounts, for this very reason. Did your friend not consider the possibilities of this becoming problematic, in the instance of needing to reset his password?

While I do sympathise with your friend's predicament and hope that he regains control of his account, my sympathy is limited. I also hope that he learns from this.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
02-05-2015, 11:04 PM
It's hes own fault, why he gave hes password to others? For buying credits? That is not hacking.

And you should have PM Donkin's about it, not making thread.
02-05-2015, 11:10 PM
I PM them. Sky doesn't have a Forum...

02-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Don't worry Mody gonna be passed on my kill if i see him! Also i think he is a first boss of guests! Smiley_Wink

I am a wormy hero, who saves all world from my egg clone.
02-06-2015, 12:12 AM
(02-05-2015 11:56 PM)Blast10(forum_verson) Wrote:  Don't worry Mody gonna be passed on my kill if i see him! Also i think he is a first boss of guests! Smiley_Wink

Ty. Btw you want to join CeF? http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=3592

Thread Closed