Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soundtrack?
01-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Soundtrack?
Anyone know what the music for the main menu is?

[Image: tumblr_static_op9_c2_rounded_small.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-19-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Soundtrack?
As far as I know, it was authored to be used in the game, which would simply make it in-game BGM that is most likely otherwise untitled.

I doubt you'll find any recorded versions of it that don't come from either recording the game itself or decompiling it, for instance.

EDIT: checking in the game seems to confirm that it was expressly made for the game.

01-20-2015, 11:27 PM
I Don't know Sorry. ):

01-21-2015, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 05:07 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
The song in BEO2 was created by the Beetles in 1820. In 1940 The beetles put the song on there Ipod. And traveled down England in horse and wagon to where the Donkins lived. They were going to put on a concert. The Donkins were good beetle fans and heard that they were putting on a concert. So they went in there Ferrari and headed off. They were in the front row in the beetles concert. And managed to sneak to the back after the beetles were done. They didn't find the beetles. But they saw an Ipod next to there instruments. So they decided to take the Ipod. There was one song on it....

The Official BEO2 Song.

Smiley_Trollface
(2000th post)