Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super rewards bug
01-14-2015, 04:42 PM
Super rewards bug
i have completed many offers on the super rewards wall and have not been funded and i have sent super rewards email after email including screenshots and email verification and things like that but they wont fund me all i want is 11 credits please fund me my credits. Has anyone else had the same problem.Smiley_ThingSmiley_Hulk
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-14-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Super rewards bug
The game only funds your account when they get paid -- if your account wasn't funded, that means that the devs were never paid.
You're going to have to complain about that to SuperRewards, because, as it is reasonable, the Donkins probably won't give you free credits just because you're asking.

01-14-2015, 09:58 PM
The biggest problem about super rewards is that it isn't affiliated with BEO or Bad Viking at all. It's a 3rd party website that offers special deals, most of which are fake. The rest is as Inuyasha said, any problems with SR should be reported to SR.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-15-2015, 02:15 AM
I both love and despise super rewards, it supplied pro for me in BEO1, and a few things in BEO2. But it has scammed and tricked so many users with its ways for obtaining credits.

It is more harm than good, and you have to know how to use the rewards system in order to get enough credits for a shell or weapon pack.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
01-15-2015, 05:24 AM
some1 wrote "guide" how to use sr during beo1-era, should be still in beo1's gen talk.
01-15-2015, 06:07 AM
Never use super rewards. It never works, and just screws up your computer.
01-15-2015, 07:14 AM
(01-14-2015 04:42 PM)Hardcore_FD Wrote:  i have completed many offers on the super rewards wall and have not been funded and i have sent super rewards email after email including screenshots and email verification and things like that but they wont fund me all i want is 11 credits please fund me my credits. Has anyone else had the same problem.Smiley_ThingSmiley_Hulk

Hey i've had the same problem, it's useless to email the people so don't waste your time. The only thing that seems to give you credits are the 25 or 26 credit surveys. I've did 2 of them and bought the last weapon packs i needed. I suggest you find a survey to do, i really don't know the name of it all i know is that it was orange lol also it says "we need your opinion" so look for that. It doesn't mess up your computer.

[Image: 4043781.gif]
01-15-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 02:40 AM by MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW.)
(01-14-2015 04:42 PM)Hardcore_FD Wrote:  i have completed many offers on the super rewards wall and have not been funded and i have sent super rewards email after email including screenshots and email verification and things like that but they wont fund me all i want is 11 credits please fund me my credits. Has anyone else had the same problem.Smiley_ThingSmiley_Hulk

Did you send them 2 responses because they give you a bot response after like 15 seconds so you need to write 2 responses another did not receive credits wit pictures and they only give credits to people who do 2 screen shots. (Those guys are scammers because I do offers that take forever just to find out i don't get rewarded so remember this take at least 1 screen shot of the last page of the offer)

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
01-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Super rewards is not affiliated with BEO as Tenchi said. It is a totally separate 3rd party. I have had my fair share of SU use, and about 5% of it payed off, although I did manage to accumulate a decently large sum of credits. You have to know how to use it to be able to get credits from it. The main thing I've learned from using it is to not let my panties get in a knot if I don't get any credits. If you don't, and you wish to proceed, just keep trying. I mostly worked with free offers and I learned that usually the lower offers are the ones that work the most. The best ones are the ones that say you receive credits upon email confirmation, or if you're smart enough to use, the ones that you have to download a game ** BUT NEVER INSTALL ANYTHING **.

Anyways, always keep in mind the most efficient/best way to get credits is to buy them. The prices are very reasonable. If you don't have a job, sell candy to your friends and then give it to you parents and tell them you earned it yourself and you wanna buy credits for a game that you love.

PLOP OUT

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.