This poll is closed.
Yes 50.00% 5 50.00%
NO 50.00% 5 50.00%
Total 10 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
a 10th pack
01-03-2015, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 07:54 AM by Crocovip88.)
RE: a 10th pack
Luck? If you ever play players like US , and yeah im talking about us who spent tons of hours on this game to learn evry shot , mode , physics and whatever about weapons and maps , you'd know you have no chance to win with " luck" , personally i have luck. But how?
I just aim accuratly the 90% of shot and 10% of luck makes it perfect.

So as vex said " WE make our luck". A.k.a I T S - S K I L L

Peace

And about trails maths and whatever , its .....a sort of skill. Yeah but its not something you achieve playng and working hard on your skill. Or atleast on eye-hand coordination, i call that skill.

Gg wp

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-03-2015, 08:44 AM
@Vexis:

You can, indeed, compute the exact trajectory of a shot. (Your computer does it when you play the game, so you should be able to do it, too.)
However, the cold hard truth is that you normally don't solve time equations before shooting. The shot time equation is a quadratic equation on a two-dimensional vectorial field in polar coordinates -- with enough practice you can solve it in 15 or 20 seconds, but I honestly don't see anyone doing so.

Barring solving the equations and measuring your screen, considering the eye's resolution isn't enough to aim perfectly, then yes, luck is involved. Of course skill plays the largest part, but there's a reason why everyone misses shots (more or less frequently).

01-03-2015, 09:55 AM
i get what you are saying, that it's mostly skill and a little luck. Maybe your version and my version of 'luck' is different. See i've played games against people (a low lvl, on my settings) and have seen them aim crazy like, and miraculously hit me consistently making me have to fight hard to win the match. That....is what i call luck. Someone who obviously doesn't know what they are doing yet ending up hitting me regardless.
I've played beo a long time, and i know croco will agree with this next part, once you play for so long you no longer think about the shot you are going to make. You 'feel' it. It becomes instinctual. A professional player aims and fires within 2-4 seconds. (not counting wpn change time). Overall i spend about 3-5 seconds, decidin which wpn to use aiming and firing. I have sat and timed repeatedly other pro players and the data is pretty consistent.
Luck....is not present during those times it is only skill.
The only time i see luck being involved is on a fail/win.

01-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Luck = random chance.

If there's no luck involved, there is a 100% chance of landing your shots. If you ever miss (unintentionally, because I'm going to assume you never want to miss), then there was luck involved.

01-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Lol Smiley_Smile
at this point i think we'll need to agree to disagree

01-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Having a 10th pack could be fun you know. And when is the 9th pack going to come out?
01-04-2015, 01:27 AM
(01-03-2015 09:55 AM)Vexis Wrote:  I've played beo a long time, and i know croco will agree with this next part, once you play for so long you no longer think about the shot you are going to make. You 'feel' it. It becomes instinctual. A professional player aims and fires within 2-4 seconds. (not counting wpn change time). Overall i spend about 3-5 seconds, decidin which wpn to use aiming and firing. I have sat and timed repeatedly other pro players and the data is pretty consistent.

Yeah i perfecly agree.

And about the question of luck, i agree with inuyasha.
I know we are nice and skilled, but sometimes you cant calculate perfectly the shot but you still get it perfect. I personally think :

Skill 90-95% luck 10-5%

If you have maths and proggrams well thats maths... And maths we know is 100% perfect ( if done well.)

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-05-2015, 10:20 AM
I have only 1 rule about my BEO matches:if I get 3 grapes,I will win the match. Peace Smiley_Smile

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-07-2015, 05:39 AM
Lol. i think after 10 years we have 20 packs Smiley_XD ok it's much hmm

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
01-07-2015, 05:47 AM
(01-07-2015 05:39 AM)andre11111 Wrote:  Lol. i think after 10 years we have 20 packs Smiley_XD ok it's much hmm

They'll stop updating the game before 10 years go by.