Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The history game.
12-31-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The history game.
(12-31-2014 10:29 AM)Gold man 2 Wrote:  I'm not sure if I am right but I think it is William Howard Taft.

Sorry, no! Smiley_Tongue He was still very much alive, twelve years after the end of World War I!

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-31-2014, 06:29 PM
Gold man this thing suck please close it this have nothing whit the game BEO2 only school... -_-

Hai,
12-31-2014, 06:42 PM
I disagree. I daresay, a lot of the topics to be mentioned in this thread will not have been covered under most school curriculums. There are plenty of game threads which have nothing to do with Bad Eggs, but they're still very popular with the members of this forum.

12-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Ok my question
What was the story of Mahabharata was about??

I know Nothing
01-01-2015, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 09:16 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
(Chests's Bby boo Chris typin hea Smiley_Smile ntmu you all Smiley_Smile)Ooo Cool history!!! I really am not sure what the story behind dat is Shadow. I never learned dat befo.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
01-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Me neither. I do not even know the harder ones. Just the easy ones. That is why I made this thread. So I could know harder questions and answer them right. I am only in 5th grade you know.
01-02-2015, 02:08 AM
I think it's quite refreshing to see somebody eager to learn outside of school!

Re: the question - although I have heard of Mahabharata, I don't know much about the content, other than its inclusion of a mythological war.

01-02-2015, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 07:10 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Hey Guys Chester here, Christopher was hoggin my laptop yesterday and the day before yesterday cause he was LAZZZZY to do/ look up what kinda online college homework he had to do .-. the lazy butt Smiley_Angry. Lol anyways oh okay
@Tally. An yet still .-. Dk nutin bout History Smiley_XD.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
01-02-2015, 07:21 AM
All right lets get back to topic here.

How do you say this word in French? The word is here.
01-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Maybe you'll pick up something from this thread, then! Smiley_Smile

French is quite an ambiguous language, so there is no single answer. One translation example would be the contraction 'voilà'. However, this technically refers to phrases such as 'here is...' or 'here are...'. A better example may be 'ici'. Considering this is a history game, were you looking for the etymology of the word, as well?