Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
problem or bug
12-25-2014, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2014 07:39 AM by [LoF™] Freydi.)
Exclamation problem or bug
please read I really would like help. ok I have a bad eggs online 2 mobile acc wich is threw facebook and I paid 20 dollars on the mobile version but wen I try to connect to the website it dosent let me im really sad because I really want to go to the site with my beo 2 mobile account wich I cant do because I have it connected to facebook and I cant find that option on the website :( please help im begging. and I seen people connect their beo 2 mobile acc to the website using the gmail but in my case I used the my facebook :( and it don't let me use it on the website !!! :( please help im begging u please ! :(

please help ! :( ?

[Image: 352ll6a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-25-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: problem or bug
Um... Well have you forgot your password.Then try to change it.If you have not forgot your password then try using a other website.Also, try to contract the donkins. Hope one of these things help you.Smiley_Smile
12-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Nobody can help you, other than the developers themselves. You're better off messaging them directly.
(And probably try to brush up your writing skills a little, I can honestly hardly understand what you wrote, and that's after reading it slowly four times.)

12-27-2014, 06:58 AM
dont worry the develepors messaged me and helped me im ok now Smiley_Smile

[Image: 352ll6a.jpg]
12-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I always buy with phone at me it work

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]