Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Got known a shared accounts.
12-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Got known a shared accounts.
Sona_cool

and

MODY999

... they share accounts with some peoples..

[Image: ae1hkj.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-25-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Got known a shared accounts.
Neither of them are what you call "shared accounts". They are both brothers, among one other (hussinweal). They share the same computer at times and probably have used each others accounts before... at least as far as I know.

Do you have any proof to show this?

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
12-25-2014, 01:35 AM
MODY is a nuisance, but not a shared account, as far as I'm aware.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
12-25-2014, 02:05 AM
There are more shared accounts i know. i know the one of GHOST101 and from another guy that i forget the name but i don't log in on them becuase i already have all packs and nicce things ^^

Hai,
12-25-2014, 03:13 PM
(12-25-2014 01:35 AM)Tally Wrote:  MODY is a nuisance, but not a shared account, as far as I'm aware.

They both are nuisances, but neither are shared.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
12-25-2014, 05:07 PM
This topic is useless. If you think these two are both shared accounts. Then send a PM to one of the staff members. And also. No one is going to get banned with out proof. Which is almost impossible to get.
12-25-2014, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2014 07:17 PM by Seshomaru.)
(12-25-2014 05:07 PM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  This topic is useless. If you think these two are both shared accounts. Then send a PM to one of the staff members. And also. No one is going to get banned with out proof. Which is almost impossible to get.

Not necessarily.
IP checking and confessing to it seems like reasonable proof. On the basis that they are acquired and shared appropriately, though.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-26-2014, 01:12 AM
Now I think I might know a shared account. His name is Mr.Smartie. Anyone heard of him?
12-27-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014 12:40 AM by Mageg.)
Hey guys, so just to clear this up: If you have confirmed shared accounts (e.g those that are shared publically with both a username and password available) then PM a moderator and it will be dealt with, if you only suspect someone is account sharing then there's nothing that can be done, screenshots or chat logs with then admitting to it for example will not be taken into consideration.

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed