Poll: Do you like the game?
Yeaah Absolutely.
It's ok.
Naaah it's suck.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why you CHOOSE that name?
12-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Why you CHOOSE that name?
So the title say the game you should say why you choose your name in game or forum.

I will start i choose Bryas because i were thinking about my best 5 friends name and it were Bryas Smiley_BigGrin.
Find all posts by this user
12-23-2014, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 03:19 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
RE: Why you CHOOSE that name?
I would say this doesn't have to be in forums games, it could be moved to game discussion.

My name is Plopomusha. Musha was a nick name that my elder sister had for me back before she went into the US Navy when we lived at home together. And I'm not even going to try to explain Plopo... haha.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2014, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 04:10 AM by Crocovip88.)
Chosen this name long time ago, the 1 november 2012, when i first joined Beo1 .

Crocovip88 is a nickname that i had before on a chatroom that made me join beo.

Croco stands for crocodile, mostly because i love crocodiles , and cause my favourite character of one piece manga is sir crocodile.

Vip is of course ...vip. Someone famous and blabla .

And 88 is just a random number..

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
12-23-2014, 04:13 AM
Hmm Croco just 1 question why not Crocovip69 Smiley_XD?
12-23-2014, 04:48 AM
And you why not bryas69? Lol.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
12-23-2014, 05:29 AM
It's always fun for me to share how i got my name. But this time i'll give out more details than i ever have before on it.
I've had the name Vexis since 1996, i was forced to create a new digital name because i got into some serious trouble with my old one. (permanently banned from AOL and wasn't legally allowed to touch a computer for 2 years) I will NOT share my old name.
I started with my favorite letter of the alphabet. V. Then wanted to figure out a way to add in my 2nd favorite, X. Thus vexis was born.
It wasn't until about a year later i was reading in a book and saw the word 'vex' which is obvious the short-name people call me. When i looked up the definition for it i was like "oh yeah that suits me perfectly!"
I'm still upset that, that new game Destiny STOLE MY NAME and call all of the alien things on there 'The Vex' !!!!!!!
They can kiss my shiny green butt!

12-23-2014, 07:10 AM
My username was partly influenced by super smash bros, which is kind of random, but I stuck with it since I could not think of a too creative name.

I was thinking of using my old BEO username but decided not to since people in games were constantly poking fun at it. And I was a lot more immature on the forums/game back then (as most people were), and didn't want to use the same name connected to BEO2. So I wanted to start fresh again, even though most people didn't know me much.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
12-23-2014, 07:22 AM
When signing up, Inuyasha and I wanted names that were related. It took a while, but I finally figured Seshomaru and Inuyasha could be the way to go.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-24-2014, 01:11 AM
I love DBZ (Anime) and I'm a Gamer since when I was a kid, So I was like ''Hey put Gamer next to Z'' and Tada you get Z-Gamer. Teh End Feller.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
12-24-2014, 01:57 AM
I chose this name cuz I like to play un3 i played whole series and it was awesome

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]