Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1.67 Average
egg of the year
12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: egg of the year
(12-15-2014 11:47 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  
Excuse me but to be honest you got no right to report me....all I did was give my opinion and just stopped there. Also With my first reply I made on your thread I've already told you what I voted and that was No.

Not sure about why you're getting mad over a report... there's two possible scenarios:
1) you did break the rules, in which case the report is rightful and legitimate; or
2) you didn't break the rules, in which case nothing will happen from that report.

Getting angry over a report is silly -- let anyone report whatever they want to.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-15-2014, 06:39 PM
(12-14-2014 07:15 PM)Crocovip88 Wrote:  I vote scifen for his incredible skill in game Smiley_Trollface

ROFLROFLHAHAHAHAHALOLOL
I laughed till i cried. Thanks for that croco Smiley_Wink

12-16-2014, 07:46 AM
I voter plop, because he's the only real person on the list. And you realize you featured your self and other people just relating to you? If there is a egg of the year, Goldman and you shouldn't be on the list AT ALL, you shouldn't even vote on it. I'd just give up, as you're never going to be successful if you keep this up (In the game and life). And I've beat prestige 5's as a guest, and I'm not getting egg of the year for that. Anyone can, your not special, important, or anything in between.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
12-16-2014, 08:13 AM
(12-16-2014 07:46 AM)[TNT™] SwagMasterD Wrote:  I voter plop, because he's the only real person on the list. And you realize you featured your self and other people just relating to you? If there is a egg of the year, Goldman and you shouldn't be on the list AT ALL, you shouldn't even vote on it. I'd just give up, as you're never going to be successful if you keep this up (In the game and life). And I've beat prestige 5's as a guest, and I'm not getting egg of the year for that. Anyone can, your not special, important, or anything in between.

100 percent agreed!

But this thread should be closed. Or just every body stop posting on it. And it will die.
12-16-2014, 02:28 PM
well at least you voted thanks for that

12-17-2014, 01:39 AM
Here's my $0.02 on the subject, after this, the thread can just completely die out.

Any kind of thread like this shouldn't have a set list of people to choose from. It really just says "Hey! These are the only people who matter in this game!"

At the same time, any list that could be made should be more that 4-5 people and should definitely not include yourself. A good list would be at least 20 people and finish by saying "or vote for the person you think has had the most impact on the game/forums". By limiting the player list (as you have) and including yourself in the list, it really says "vote for me, I want you to vote for me...have you voted for me yet?" It's for that reason that many of the regular posters on here will either not vote or make comments like this one and the ones before it.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-17-2014, 07:47 AM
Completely agreed with tenchi here... couldn't have said it any better myself.

12-17-2014, 03:49 PM
this is never going to fade lol
please only comment if you vote
u can report me u can call me a spam i dont care but im never going to stop so good luck

12-22-2014, 07:01 AM
um 8 day hope isnt a old thread the egg of the year i find pumpkin shell

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
11-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Well I said this is never going to fade, 2017 and it's still here.