Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1.67 Average
egg of the year
12-14-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: egg of the year
This topic is pathedic. You only choose 3 people of your opinion, to be called the "egg of the year" None of them should be titled that. The whole topic is just pointless and needs to be closed.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-14-2014, 07:15 PM
I vote scifen for his incredible skill in game Smiley_Trollface

No really, why this topic?

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
12-15-2014, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 01:36 AM by [TNT™] SwagMasterD.)
This is spam, and you all know that. Let's just let this die out, and if Jaco keeps posting and bringing it up to the top, hopefully he'll be banned. And jaco, you realize that everyone hates you. I'm sure your a nice guy, but you're spamming and runing the forum. This is the reason why instead of playing the game and checking on the forum three times a day, I just do it because I have nothing else to do. I'm getting fed up with this, and I hope the mods will come to their senses and ban you. You can give me a negative rep, you can hack my account, I don't care. I just want you to know how pretty much everyone feels.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
12-15-2014, 08:29 AM
you all are being very mean i am going to report you all

12-15-2014, 09:00 AM
(12-14-2014 04:10 PM)jacodude Wrote:  plop i thought you were my friend
I vote myself. Because I like myself, just the way I am.
12-15-2014, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 09:36 AM by [TNT™] SwagMasterD.)
You can report us all, or all least me, but that's how everyone on this forum, except Goldman feels about you. I'm not going to type that whole thing again, but you can report everyone. Even crocovip for voting! That's makes no sense, and you can also report Goldman for voting for himself! Have fun, and (hopefuly) get banned.

[Image: not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-really-stupid.jpg]
*In this case Spamming

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
12-15-2014, 10:04 AM
look im sorry not trying to spam but can you please only comment if you vote

12-15-2014, 11:33 AM
As I told you before, you're making lots of threads for absolutely no reason, thus spamming everything -- so people are obviously going to comment on that.

12-15-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 11:47 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Excuse me but to be honest you got no right to report me....all I did was give my opinion and just stopped there. Also With my first reply I made on your thread I've already told you what I voted and that was No.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
12-15-2014, 11:53 AM
(12-15-2014 11:47 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  
Excuse me but to be honest you got no right to report me....all I did was give my opinion and just stopped there. Also With my first reply I made on your thread I've already told you what I voted and that was No.

It doesn't matter. He can report any every body if he wants to. Nothing is going to happen.