Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend List Bug
11-22-2013, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 01:16 AM by DragonBolt.)
Friend List Bug
Not sure if everyone is getting this, but there seems to be a problem with the friend list. It shows people who are offline as online. Let me show you what I mean.
[Image: 16m8102.jpg]
[Image: 21odn5.jpg]

And YES, I refreshed a thousand times, switched between menus, everything.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-22-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Friend List Bug
Yes, I have this bug too. I am thinking that the person is not logged out but not using computer so they are inactive. That is what I think it may be.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-22-2013, 01:23 AM
If that is the case, then maybe if they are "away" there should be a symbol/indication that they are away.

11-22-2013, 01:41 AM
There are several possible reasons for this but bottom line is, if it says they are offline when you try to send them an invite then they are offline and the list is wrong. I will see if I can improve the online indicator but it's not really too big a problem.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-22-2013, 05:53 PM
I also have this problem, I don't know what's going on. Since yesterday 2 friends in my friends list show like they're online but their xp has not changed at all, and if I invite them it says they are not online, and at the second try to invite it says "you already sent this player an invite to your game".
11-22-2013, 10:25 PM
That's pretty much exactly my problem meir. Seems that everyone has this problem...

12-20-2013, 03:25 AM
YAY IM FAMOUS THNX DRAGON Smiley_Smile and i have realised this

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]