Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.38 Average
Experience needed for leveling
12-08-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: Experience needed for leveling
(12-07-2014 10:23 PM)Shadow Wrote:  Inyusha i will pm you a picture of this table with some extra effect and then you use it here
Will it be ok

The only issue with that is that such an image would be quite big, which causes problems for some people (phones particularly tend to not like loading images that are four thousand pixels tall). I purposefully kept the formatting simple so that nothing would crash.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-08-2014, 09:10 AM
very nicely done and merge all this in 1 chart good job Inuyasha keep up. thanks

@shadow you are so loyal to all i am glad to be partner with you but who are you??????

P.s Today will be special day for you Shadow from Atlantis. Smiley_TrollfaceSmiley_Earth

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
12-08-2014, 12:40 PM
(12-08-2014 03:56 AM)Vexis Wrote:  Congrats on 500th post.

Your thread should get stickied to the top!

+++++++++++

This thread should be up there with Epic's weapon thread Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
I appreciate your effort (despite the typo on my username Smiley_Tongue)

I won't add it to the OP for a few reasons, though:

1) That colour is harder to read
2) The info is really the same
and most importantly 3) images always are much heavier than text.

Don't get me wrong, I really think you did a good job. However, your image is 103 KB, and 3 MB in memory when rendered (doesn't look like much but it really adds up on low-end devices). Besides, it doesn't really fit on a small screen, and there's really no way to make it fit. And you can't copy/paste from it, since you can't select the text.

If people like the image, I could add a link in the OP (fix the typo though! And get rid of the leading zeroes while you're at it, haha), which would be enough to let anyone see it; but I'd rather keep the data in the OP itself as text.

12-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Don't worry about copying the info, haha. And thanks for the effort!

12-10-2014, 03:35 AM
but those numbers are not exacts because I remember that when I was prestige 5 and level 80, some people had the same xp than me and they already had reached level 99, I saw it on leaderboard.
12-10-2014, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 05:16 AM by Gooner.)
That would be because you likely delayed prestiging at some point. As Inuyasha stated, those are the minimum amounts of xp needed to reach a certain prestige. It's impossible for him to list exact values on a case by case basis because he can't possibly know when people will choose to prestige. I was in a similar situation where I had listed the exact same values in a table after observing my progress from level 1 through to 99 at prestige 0, but I then chose to delay prestiging at around the prestige 3 mark. I ended up reaching max level (Prestige 5, level 99) at around the 2 million xp mark. Sensei's at 10 million xp with level 99, prestige 0 Smiley_Tongue By listing the minimum values, Inuyasha stated the amounts needed to reach certain levels/prestige if everyone didn't delay prestiging.

Very nicely done, Inuyasha. It's very useful to actually have the precise amounts actually written down to know what you're aiming for, rather than having an assumed number inflated in your own mind which makes goals seem so distant. Makes things seem a lot more achievable. Hopefully it gets stickied =p

[Image: Goon.gif]
12-10-2014, 06:53 AM
(12-10-2014 03:35 AM)Cranium Wrote:  but those numbers are not exacts because I remember that when I was prestige 5 and level 80, some people had the same xp than me and they already had reached level 99, I saw it on leaderboard.

As Gooner very well explained before me, I can only list the minimums, because there's no way to tell when people will prestige.

Let's say that you decide to prestige (for the first time) at 400,000 experience points. (You'll have been level 99 by a long while at that point.) Then, to reach level... say, 25, you'd need 400,000 + 19,500 = 419,500 experience points total, and that's what your exp will show.
Now, if I decide to prestige at the very exact moment I get to level 99, with 315,315 exp (at this point I'm not sure I'll ever get there though...); then to reach level 25 at prestige 1 I'd need 315,315 + 19,500 = 334,815 experience points (I think! I don't have a calculator nearby). That's why the totals differ, and that's why there's no way to make a list that accounts for prestige.

On the other hand, what would be true for both of us at level 25 is that we'd need 1,625 more experience to level up, regardless of prestige. That's why I said the "next" column was still valid.

12-18-2014, 06:12 AM
Hai Inuyasha, great thread, it's stuck now. Smiley_BigGrin
12-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Oh wonderful post! *^* very nice done Inu! I knew that lv.99 was around 310-320 but i wasn't sure of the exact amount of xp points Smiley_Smile

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]