Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loading problem
11-28-2014, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 06:25 AM by Vakson.)
Question Loading problem
Guys today and yesterday i tryied to log on my beo 2 acc...the game couldnt load http://prntscr.com/5asfma can u tell me whats the problem Smiley_Confused

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-28-2014, 06:28 AM
RE: Loading problem
I think it is just your conection... The server of beo2 wasnt down cos i was playing yesterday like the hole day (LOL no live) cos i was bored
11-28-2014, 06:28 AM
This kind of topic belongs in the Bug reports section. But anyway, I'm sure you tried restarting your computer, disconnect from your internet and then re connect, or trying a different browser, so if you have internet explorer try google chrome or something.
11-28-2014, 06:31 AM
(11-28-2014 06:28 AM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  This kind of topic belongs in the Bug reports section. But anyway, I'm sure you tried restarting your computer, disconnect from your internet and then re connect, or trying a different browser, so if you have internet explorer try google chrome or something.
Thanks for advice..il try it Smiley_Smile

11-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Error #2048 simply means that your computer could not get the policy file from the server. (The policy file is something Flash created for no real useful reason, which is a small file that must be served on request by the server on port 843.)

There's two reasons for this: either the server itself isn't delivering the proper content, or you cannot reach port 843 in it. Since the server was working, I assume it's the latter.

If you can't reach a particular port, then there's a few possible causes:
1) A firewall is blocking you
2) Your connection isn't working properly
3) Your ISP is arbitrarily blocking the port temporarily
4) Your browser and/or computer isn't working well

You can't do much about 2) or 3), but for 4), make sure everything else works (try some other online multiplayer Flash game, for instance), and for 1), check your firewall if you do have one.

11-28-2014, 02:48 PM
He solved his problem. So don't post here anymore.