Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
What I think...
11-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Lightbulb What I think...
Hello everybody!

My name is Fleur (that's french for flower) and I want to discuss something I think should happen to BE1 and BE2. So, I've been playing this fantastic game ever since it was released and I absolutely love BE2 and, what I think should happen is, I think BE1 and BE2 should merge together and just make one game. It really bothers me that some characters I really do like are in BE1, and not 2. BE1, is rather inactive either way so, I really don't see a negative impact if the two merged together! It would bring more players together and me personally, I would buy like two thousand coins off the bat! Be sure to let me know what you guys think! I think doing this would make the community much larger and a better place. (:

Fleur~
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-27-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: What I think...
Merging the two games would probably take a lot of work, much more than it's worth.

Anyway welcome!

11-27-2014, 06:32 PM
I don't think they should merge, they're separate games for a reason and merging them would mean that one (or potentially both) would disappear. Not worth it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Smiley_Pineapple
Also I like the name Fleur because of Harry Potter.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
11-28-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm not sure that it would be possible, considering the differences between the games. The aim and shooting is completely different, for example. It's a nice thought, though, so well done for putting your opinion out there!

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
11-28-2014, 01:51 AM
I speak some French and Spanish and also others. Any ,welcome to the forum. Soon a good rep will come from me.
11-28-2014, 05:44 AM
beo1 shells might eventually come to beo2 too, we just got zombie-shell so there is hope.