• 0 Votes - 0 Average
This game needs a lot of improvement
11-24-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: This game needs a lot of improvement
for 4v4 or more
settings-
Timer-10sec.only
HP-50 [with less hp, game will be faster]
weapons- only max 30 damage weapon allowed [less dmg weapons each player will hav atlest 2 chance to shoot]
maps will be indestructible [so it wont come down to flat map, only with accuracy eggs can do damage,blast radius will do 5 or 10% damage if shot is missed]
for example platform paradise map indestructible lots of place's to spawn & move.
will it work?i think it would be fun.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-24-2014, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 02:16 PM by Toxic Waste9583.)
omg yes it never lets me play on pc after I went on mobile this NEEDS to be fixed.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
11-24-2014, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 05:54 PM by Seshomaru.)
(11-23-2014 05:22 PM)Crocus Wrote:  In fact most of beo players are muslims , just join a lobby and you will see some muslim sayng things like: f** yew allah!
#truestory
But Muslims aren't restricted to one country; it's not a place of birth thing.
Muslim isn't a nationality, it's a religion. In the same way people can be Christian, Orthodox, Buddhist (although Buddhism isn't really a religion) or Atheist (and neither is this, but it still applies to the situation).
Also, I'm pretty sure that Muslims would respect their God (Allah), not curse him out?

My opinion on these suggestions is the same as Inuyasha's, surprise surprise. Smiley_Pineapple
Someone mentioned a 4v4, and that's something I'd particularly like to address.

I feel that that would have too many players in a game, take up way too much time, and there's not enough space. Not to mention that it's often hard enough to get 2v2 players, and takes quite a long time to get a 3v3 together on most occasions. I'd hate the wait for a 4v4 to begin.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
11-25-2014, 01:28 AM
Only Buddhist monks will manage to play 4v4 games. Too much patience required.
11-25-2014, 04:34 AM
I agree with none of these except one, these are childish C'mon we dont need this, The only one I agree with is the more weapons past level 49, and I agree not because "i dont want to spend money" lool. Thats everyones thing unless they play this game alot, i say it would be nice to have more weapons but I doubt it happens the game is probably at its highest point right now, they should have added the weapons before release of beo2 mobile app. the only suggestions i agree with is troll2 suggestion thread. those would enhance the game
a egg ton.
11-25-2014, 04:51 AM
(11-24-2014 05:30 AM)mennogamer Wrote:  EGG666 1 THING BEO BANNS PEOPLE IM BANNED ONCE TO

yep, admins can do that but if players were able to kick players out of matches then those who are higher on level than host could get kicked off from lobby.
11-25-2014, 03:03 PM
the 'host kick' option wouldnt work loOOOOOooOOOo000ll because if im host and want good win % im gonna make 1v1
im gonna kick anyone who is higher than level 10 Smiley_Smile
#PRO