Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This game needs a lot of improvement
11-23-2014, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 05:06 AM by ohrekt.)
This game needs a lot of improvement
- Bigger maps (Feels like there is no difference between 1v1 and 3v3, maps are so narrow.).

- Chat system / PM system (With friends) - (xat to hell).

- Kick / Ban options (To get rid of trolls, afks.).

- More weapons (After lvl 49 you don't get anything and that's kinda disappointment if you consider that max lvl is 99. Don't tell me there are weapons packs that you can buy with ''REAL MONEY'' because maybe I don't want to spend money on a flash game).

- Gotta fix prestige system imo, because when your egg hits lvl 99 and if you want to prestige you lose all of your weapons and that's kinda sucks. With all due respect, why would I lose all of my weapons just to get a cool and meaningless badge?

- How about adding 4v4, 5v5, 6v6 etc. options?

- How about you guys add an option which allows us to choose our weapons before a game instead of getting random weapons. Even if you bought a weapon pack you have to cross your fingers in order to get those weapons and that doesn't make any sense.

- Fix the chat filter. Add an option which allows us to turn the chat filter on and off. This is murica!!!! WE WANT FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

- Let players those who play on their phones to play with players those who play on their computers.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-23-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: This game needs a lot of improvement
Bigger maps would be interesting to see because they wouldn't fit on screen -- how would that work?

A chat system has been suggested before, it simply wouldn't work because of how many accounts there are around. A PM system would be interesting, and probably could happen.

Ban options are very, very bad -- the community is nowhere near as mature as you'd need. Kick options... could work, we suggested this before, dunno.

More free weapons would be nice, it does get boring after level 49, and you've only done a quarter of the leveling at that point! (Leveling is quadratic, so getting to a level twice as high requires you four times as much exp.)

The whole point of prestige is starting over. Someone did suggest adding prestige-only weapons not too long ago, though; it gained mixed reactions.

If you're going to add 4v4, 5v5, and so on, which would probably get boring fast (do you want to wait nine turns before shooting? Me neither), why not add 2v2v2, which is not larger than our current modes (2v2v2 has the same amount of players as 3v3)?
At any rate, something like 4v4 is really way too big to fit on a map.

Choosing weapons would defeat the point of the game. I want five deaths from above every time, too; but that's why the game is fun.

LOL at your America/freedom of speech reference (only 4% of the world population lives in the US (despite 12-15% lives in the real America, i.e., the continent), and trust me, most of the people on BEO by far are not from the US; even if so, freedom of speech there protects you only against action from the state, and last time I checked the Donkins weren't the government or the police). At any rate, toggleable chat filters work just fine, I've seen this working in another game; so it's a "why not" suggestion.

They said they couldn't allow the last one because the games were different, even if slightly. Maybe they'll make it possible eventually.

11-23-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 07:15 PM by Mageg.)
(11-23-2014 08:09 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  LOL at your America/freedom of speech reference (only 4% of the world population lives in the US (despite 12-15% lives in the real America, i.e., the continent), and trust me, most of the people on BEO by far are not from the US; even if so, freedom of speech there protects you only against action from the state, and last time I checked the Donkins weren't the government or the police). At any rate, toggleable chat filters work just fine, I've seen this working in another game; so it's a "why not" suggestion.

In fact most of beo players are muslims , just join a lobby and you will see some muslim sayng things like: removed yew allah!
#truestory

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
11-23-2014, 07:12 PM
Hands down all this game needs is the beer emote if it was a payed feature I would have it. Twice for that matter . Everything else is irrelevant the game is what it is play it or don't VOTE BEER EMOTE.
11-23-2014, 07:14 PM
I agree with Ohrekt too Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Wink. @Croco hmm interesting I've never seen that in any of my games Bro .-.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-23-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 08:47 PM by mennogamer.)
daBenner da bestIDEAS hehe Smiley_Wink

Hai,
11-23-2014, 09:40 PM
(11-23-2014 06:43 AM)ohrekt Wrote:  LMAO

Why are you so mad?

Calling me newbie with a big mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how butthurt are you? The reason why I ask this questions is because you sounded like a little fag.
Whoa. Easy on that language :I Troll2 was a bit rude calling you a newbie with big mouth, but this time he was actually right. You should really search through the forum before posting a thread like this. I suggest you to read da rulez .
11-24-2014, 02:40 AM
Indeed it needs more improvements, but the game it's fine by now. Maybe some bug fixes...

[Image: jp6es8e.jpg]
11-24-2014, 04:17 AM
bigger maps: it would be nice BUT it should still fit on screen w/o scrolling (or then in fullscreen).

kicks/bans/etc: so not gonna happen (suggested many times before) since those would be abused for sure.

more free weaps: yes and no, we 47 weaps and 3 items and we rarely see some weaps so with more weaps some weapons would be even more rarely in use and getting unlucky that has only short range weaps only or vice versa (outside bazooka and grenade).

4 vs 4 etc: have been suggested before (during beo1 1st time) and it won't happen with current size of maps since its very possible that either team loses 2 players during 1st round (and if there's 3 teams then 1 team can die w/o firing single shot).

weapon choosing: so not gonna happen, players would choose most powerful weapons to be used and that team which gets 1st turn would get major advantage.

free speech: nope, there are minors playing and if they see cussing etc then donkins could get into troubles.
11-24-2014, 05:30 AM
EGG666 1 THING BEO BANNS PEOPLE IM BANNED ONCE TO

Hai,