Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
BEO3
11-23-2014, 12:41 AM
BEO3
If your thinking about a 3rd game (not yet im not done with beo2) here are some ideas. So you got your shells and you start with 2 at lvl 1 and whenever you lose a battle that shell has a cool down time before you can use it again. As you unlock shells they come with skills (like the ones in beo1) that you get during battle as long as your wearing that shell (making shells have more worth) but when you lose a game with that shell, depending on the skill, will have a longer cool down time before it can be used again. A weapon idea is a worm hole gun shoot one and after 1 sec or after it hits something it turns into a portal that move bombs and missiles to random places in the screen. Let me know how you like these ideas. Smiley_Wink
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-23-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: BEO3
It takes an enormous amount of work to create a game like BEO1, and they did it again in BEO2. Not only this, but they developed an app for it. Shells that cool down is a terrible idea, and I like the system they have here. Think about it, if you wrote an 50 page essay on politics and then got it burned and had to restart you wouldn't feel compelled to right?
I'd assume that's what the Donkins would feel about your suggestion.
I don't mean to be rude, I'm just telling you that a game is a lot of work.
11-23-2014, 04:12 AM
beo3 is not going to come. And if it does, not for a long, long time. I think two games are enough for now.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
11-23-2014, 04:21 AM
yea if donkins make 3rd beo then its many years in future (beo1 is bit over 3 years old and beo2 is ~year old so ~2018 earliest), they might recode beo2 to use something else than flash or make beo3 which uses that new technique.
11-23-2014, 12:37 PM
a third beo would be amazing. theres just a bit flaws. first is that beo2 hasnt been out long if you think about it its been nearly a year. Second shells could have a speacil thing to them but what is it supposed to do? you have to come up with ideas.I do like the idea of beo3 and all but lets let beo2 stick around a while.

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
11-23-2014, 02:07 PM
little bit off topic but if there is going to be BEO3 it would be in unity player ,flash is getting outdated may be its alredy outdated,now lots of games coming in unity player & all suggestion's posted here ,complicated maps,trap maps,moving platforms etc. that player has capability to make it happen.

11-23-2014, 02:40 PM
(11-23-2014 02:07 PM)SenSei Wrote:  little bit off topic but if there is going to be BEO3 it would be in unity player ,flash is getting outdated may be its alredy outdated,now lots of games coming in unity player & all suggestion's posted here ,complicated maps,trap maps,moving platforms etc. that player has capability to make it happen.

...so does Flash

11-23-2014, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 07:21 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@SenSei.....well if that WERE to be the case with BEO3....Then I wouldn't ever be able to play it...and I would be screwed because my Google Chromebook Notebook laptop DOES NOT allow unity player to download onto my computer...PROBABLY because its too big of a file and my computer has a short memory span or whatever.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-24-2014, 03:58 AM
unity requires more from comp than flash and unity's version needs to be up-to-date to be able to play games (found that out recently when tried to play unity game in ag and game didn't work until updated unity).
11-24-2014, 04:21 AM
I'm okay with waiting till 2018. And cool down time is a good idea. It would be fun. I want to here Rob's thought on this