Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Local/Regional/Friend LeaderBoard
11-19-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Local/Regional/Friend LeaderBoard
(11-19-2014 09:36 PM)Gooner Wrote:  He isn't suggesting adding a new separate leaderboard for clans, but using the existing friends list itself as a clan leaderboard. By having 30 friends available, you would be able to track the progress of 30 members from your clan. His suggestion is that the friends list would be sorted from highest xp to lowest, from 1-30. The leader(s) would then be able to use that info to constuct their own leaderboard and update it whenever they see fit, whether it be on the BEO forums or their own specific clan forum.

I've seen this in a few games. Worldwide-> Region-> Country-> Near you. The near you option is a little too disturbing, i'd prefer a regional or country leaderboard. A few more LBs for you to top Sensei Smiley_Tongue

I see, that makes more sense. Maybe an extension to the friends list could be useful.

The "near you" one can be grossly inaccurate (IPs can only be traced so far, and sometimes "so far" means within a thousand kilometers -- you can never get more accurate than 50 km anyway), so I don't think it's useful. Tracking countries is easy, though, so that could be done.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-19-2014, 11:04 PM
(11-19-2014 09:36 PM)Gooner Wrote:  I've seen this in a few games. Worldwide-> Region-> Country-> Near you. The near you option is a little too disturbing, i'd prefer a regional or country leaderboard. A few more LBs for you to top Sensei Smiley_Tongue

hehe thanks gooni ,currently i am playing lots fb games, most games have that same feature,just wondering how come no one suggested it before with little modification in beo it could be cool feature.

11-20-2014, 02:37 AM
I support because I like too see my self be in number1 from Syria lol
11-20-2014, 04:12 AM
me too from holland e.e i know much players from holland but they arent really high levels

Hai,
11-20-2014, 01:45 PM
I support the idea. I very much like the idea of regional or country LB.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
11-20-2014, 03:02 PM
I agree with Plop Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-21-2014, 11:11 AM
The idea is no bad and I support it Smiley_Smile
11-25-2014, 03:08 PM
i mean I guess i support, its a why not suggestion (y) but i mean i rather have like maybe a country one instead of near you lol. but also
11-25-2014, 06:26 PM
lel im n1 from holland so make it come!Smiley_Rich

Hai,