Thread Rating:
  • 206 Votes - 2.76 Average
EoD
11-30-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: EoD
If you're playing against the clan Neon, they're a bunch of pilers from what I've seen...all lower leveled.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-01-2013, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 10:09 AM by Vexis.)
(11-30-2013 06:14 AM)tenchi Wrote:  If you're playing against the clan Neon, they're a bunch of pilers from what I've seen...all lower leveled.

I will keep that in mind Tenchi.

Also to all EoD members, and anyone interested in joining. We are going to be implementing a different heirarchy system than we previously had. Refer to first post for details.

(12-01-2013 07:26 AM)Droidegg Wrote:  I'd love to have a match with OG or EOD when my team grows bigger.

We are being noticed for our strength Smiley_Smile As always, keep up the good work EoD.

The clan tournament with us vs. ITA has been postponed. ITA wanted to reschedule.

12-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey all, just your friendly neighborhood tactical advisor here.

Just wanted to let you know that we should have a full description of each rank's powers and restrictions up soon. I am writing them up and submitting them for approval first, that way we can change things that need to be changed. Also, I'll be working on coming up with a full promotion system and working on those details. If anyone wants to help, it would be appreciated as I'm also a full-time student.

Other developments to come will be the creation of divisions, which will each have a command substructure. This means that, using my post as an example, I would have my own commander(s) and members who would then help in setting up mergers, finding possible alliances, pretty much everything that I'll be doing. If it helps, it would be like a "mini-clan" within the clan. This will only happen once we get big enough to need this system, and that's when it'll be fully thought out and ultimately implemented with Vex's, Panda's and Tromo's approval.

Please remember through all of this that those three people ultimately have the right to veto/cancel any actions and will have to review and agree on any changes. I know this is starting to get long, but keep in mind that any suggestions will be considered and that I'm working on details for the changes that were just made to the hierarchy.

12-01-2013, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 03:56 PM by Vexis.)
Not unusual for us to fill up entire rooms. Sometimes more.

[img][Image: EoDSS3_zpsb72ec2e8.png][/img]

[img][Image: EoDSS1_zps639df5a5.png][/img]

12-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Lol, I'm in every one of those...if not in shell, then in name Smiley_BigGrin

12-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah, i like this new system alot, and sorry for not being on today, was On the Radio Smiley_Tongue lol

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
12-04-2013, 01:43 PM
gkwlak is now going around as a guest, look at the chatbox in this link -http://prntscr.com/28kqt1-

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
12-04-2013, 01:50 PM
A guest joined my 1v1 lobby, (I believe it was Guest7, but that's irrelevant) and said something along the lines of "Join EOD" Join EoD clan", and left.

That your guy?

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-04-2013, 02:43 PM
(12-04-2013 01:50 PM)Sonicthekid Wrote:  A guest joined my 1v1 lobby, (I believe it was Guest7, but that's irrelevant) and said something along the lines of "Join EOD" Join EoD clan", and left.

That your guy?

No that is not our guy. That is gkwlak going around as guest trying to mess with us. I have a feeling Ivsay is the same person. But...it's just a feeling.

(12-04-2013 02:03 PM)Ivsay Wrote:  [EoD]
Hey guys feel free to join my new creation. EoD — Eggs of Doom
everyone ~ everyone are welcome to join my clan

Current Roster:
1. Ivsay (Founder/Leader)

Even took my format on how I set up my own clan.....dang trolls man.

12-04-2013, 03:10 PM
When I said, "That your guy?", it was intended to mean "Is this who you're talking about?". Sorry, should've been more clear there.

Trolls just ruin the fun, don't they?

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman