Thread Rating:
  • 206 Votes - 2.76 Average
EoD
11-19-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2019 10:51 AM by Vexis.)
EoD
Click Here
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Click Here

"30 seconds till the best shot of your life. It all comes down to that moment. Now either, we heel...as a team. Or we're gonna crumble. Shot by shot, game by game, till we're finished. You find out, life is just a game of shots. So is Badeggs. Because in either game, life or Badeggs, the margin for error is so small. I mean...one half click is a bit too far or too short, and you don't quite make it. One half second is too slow and you don't quite make it. The shots we need are everywhere around us. They are in every break in the game, every minute of every second. On this team, we fight for that shot. On this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces, for that shot. We claw with our fingernails, for that shot. Because we know, when we add up all those shots. That's gonna make up the difference, between winning and losing. Between living and dying. I'll tell ya this, in any fight, It's the guy...whose willing to die, who is gonna win that shot. And I know if I'm going to have any life anymore, it's because I am still willing, to fight and die for that shot. Because....that's what living is! The egg in front of your face. Now I can't make ya do it. You gotta look at the guy next to ya, look into his eyes. Now I think, you are going to see a guy, that will go that bit with you. You're gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself...for this team. Because he knows when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him. That's a team, people. And...either we heel, now...as a team. Or we will die, as individuals. That's Badeggs people. That's all it is. Now....what are you going to do? Are you going to go out there and die...? Or are you going to get together, as a team and win!"

—Al Pacino— [Modified For Bad Eggs]

What we have here in EoD, is a privilege. It is a gift and a right. This clan is a place of gathering. It is a place of friendship. A place of friendly competition and mutual respect. Within this realm of Bad Eggs, and with the Donkin's blessings, we have created a wonderful thing. There is not a single person, clan, or troll that could ever tear us apart. We are...a family. EoD...We are here to stay.

(Edited: Jan. 19, 2018)

Current Roster:
01. (Absent Founder)
02. left2burn (Co-Commander)
03. tenchi (Co-Commander)
04. Guest565 (Co-Commander)
05. Slavenlee (Tactical Advisor)
06. (Internal Affairs Officer)
07. tromo (General)
08. (Major)
09. Swearing123(Captain)
10. (Lieutenant)
11. (Sergeant)
12. (Corporal)
13. Chief-Anthony
14. akozak
15. Pranav.s
16. Furiiius

* Members Are In The Recruitment Process
{ } Alternate Account/Name

Lost But Not Forgotten Members Of EoD:
Vexis (Founder)
campz22 (Co-founder)
pandabear91 (Co-founder)
Crazeddoctor
unwrittenmystery
Plopomusha
XxBooMHeaDShoT_X {_flawless_}
spak1
Eepck {Game}
rrk
CrakAhoe911
Cranium
AmiiRo {Rolly_}
PandaBr0
Rahul Mishra
ali137
xX_Dark_Jogo_Xx
sweetyprincessa
Jachym
GhOsTrAdIaToR
ilikenoah
eaglegirl
ocerna
uncharted3457
hussinweal
Guest-8765
Grim-Cat

Honorary Members:
[Meow] The Mom/ILoveYou
Pixaner
[NKVD] L93 (Echo)
Squintt
chronikuad
Buster the Cat
BadNilla
hiddenkiller2301
RX_Snappy_Cat11

Allies:
[NKVD]
——————
[PURE] (Disbanded)
[PROZ] (Disbanded)
[KB] (Disbanded)
[40oz] (Disbanded)
[ES] (Inactive)
[MEOW] (Inactive/disbanded)
[QBee] (Inactive/disbanded)

Clan(s) We Are At War With:
None. Looking For A Fight?
————————————————
[GODZ] (Ended - War Won)
[MK] (Ended - War Won)
[TRC] (Ended - War Won)
​[LOW] (Ended - War Won)
[FTF] (Ended - War Won)

Personal Clan Enemies:
[HURT] Sckull360 (Reason) Insulting and Degrading Female Clan Members
RyanCarpenter (Reason) Insulting And Degrading Female Clan Members
vexiss (Reason) Impersonating...me. LOL
[GODZ] Contrador (Reason) Insulting and Degrading Female Clan Members
ALEX 23 (Reason) Insulting And Degrading Female Clan Members And Female Non-Clan Members (Turbodog, iloveyou)
EODToke (Reason) Impersonating And Insulting Clan Members (Literally, that's the guys actual name, EODToke)
ivsay (Reason) Insulting and Degrading Clan Members. Creating A Hate-EoD Facebook Page
EODSucks (Reason) Obvious
EoD_are_noobs (Reason) Obvious

If You Are On The Personal Clan Enemy List You WILL Be Targeted First In Every Game By ALL EoD Members Until You Die Or RageQuit
(yes this means being piled upon)

For the record, one quick way to get on our bad side is to insult the female members of our clan. We currently have several female members, and hope to have more. So please, be respectful.

To any EoD members that run across someone falsely carrying our clan tag, ask them nicely to remove it. 9 times out of 10 they will remove it. Transversely you know what to tell them if they decline Smiley_Devil

Fake EoD players who have made it to the enemy list, that do not troll us after a period of time will eventually be removed when they are seen with another clan tag other than the fake EoD.

There are people that will NEVER be removed from the enemy list, most specifically players who insult or degrade the female members of this clan.

TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO JOIN

We have very strict rules on would-be-members. So if you are looking to join prepare for the Recruiting Process. Everyone goes through the same thing.

First Thing To Do: READ THIS ENTIRE POST
Second Thing To Do: REGISTER TO OUR FORUMS — http://beo2eod.yuku.com
Third Thing To Do: FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM — http://beo2eod.yuku.com/topic/27/REQUEST...7x_RH_D-1s
Fourth Thing To Do: ASK US FOR A DISCORD INVITE

If we find out that you lied on your application, even if it is a year down the road, you will be automatically removed from any of the Stages you are currently in.

WE ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH THE DONKIN's AND MODERATORS IN THIS CLAN. BREAKING BEO FORUM RULES WILL RESULT IN CONSEQUENCES FROM US IF YOU ARE A MEMBER. IT WILL ALSO REFLECT NEGATIVELY ON YOU IF IT IS IN YOUR HISTORY WHEN APPLYING TO JOIN EoD

RECRUITING PROCESS
The Recruiting Process is a series of Stages we designed to help weed out the people who don't want to devote the proper time and dedication to be in a serious clan like EoD. If you do not feel you take BEO Clans seriously then DO NOT APPLY. You waste your time, and ours.

Your questionaire will be administered by one member of the High Council, with at least one other member present. The High Council Member is called your Instructor. This is a real test. Study. You are allowed to have ONE re-test if you fail. It is solely at your instructors disgression should you be allowed a re-test or not. Leaving for any reason once the questionaire has begun counts as a fail. You must supply your answer per question within 30 seconds.

We have a level requirement of at least level 20

You MUST remove any and all current clan tags that you have while in the Recruiting Process

Stage #1
Application
You will be given a Questionaire. You are being CONSIDERED by the High Council and the Low Council to become a RECRUITEE. You have 2 weeks to prove you are worth our effort to continue the Recruiting Process with you.

Stage#2
Recruitee
A Recruitee means that you put EoD* as your clan tag, and your name is added to the member list. Because that means your spot is being saved. You will be given a Test prior to becoming EoD*. Upon reaching Stage 2 you have 7 days to prove your dedication to EoD before you can become a Full Member.

Stage#3
If you made it this far congratulations. You MUST play with each one of the Top 4 in EoD before becoming a Full Member
  • DO NOT ASK US WHEN YOU WILL BE A MEMBER! SOMEONE WILL LET YOU KNOW!
  • DO NOT PUT EoD, EoD* OR EoD™ AS YOUR CLAN TAG PRIOR TO BEING TOLD TO OR IT WILL DISQUALIFY YOU!
  • DO NOT HAVE ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS IN ANY OTHER CLAN! STAY VIGILENT, BE COMITTED!
  • DO NOT APPLY FOR ANOTHER CLAN AFTER APPLYING FOR EoD! YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TERMINATED!

If We do not see that you 'fit' into our clan like a perfectly made puzzle piece, you will NOT be accepted.

If you fail the Recruiting Process for your first time you can re-apply in 2 Weeks.
If you fail again a 2nd time you can re-apply in 1 Month.
If you fail a 3rd time you can NOT re-apply.

We reserve the right to dismiss you from the Recruiting Process indefinately.

Also we do not accept people trying to join us from an allied clan. We are not here to steal our allies members. Do not think that if you quit one of our allied clans, that then you would be allowed to try to join us. That will not happen.

To Anyone Interested In Becoming An Ally of EoD

Very easy, go here → EoD Forums
In Public Section, go to Request For Alliance
Fill out a form

A clan must be active, alive and prospering for at least 90 days before we accept any applications for an alliance.
Your clan MUST have a minimum of 6 people.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND US PRIVATE PM's ASKING US!

________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________

EoD Chat Room
We currently use discord and will offer a link to those who show interest. With the discord, we still maintain the forum rules and reserve the right to remove people from it without warning (given proper cause). Failure to follow the forum rules as well as those set forth by the HC may result in the removal of abilities or removal from chat. More details are listed below.

Thanks in regards to Tenchi for this chatroom and forums.

The EoD Chatroom is meant for:
  1. EoD Members
  2. Allies
  3. Recruitees or possible Recruits
  4. Honorary Members
  5. Clan Leader(s) discussing an Alliance with EoD

If you do not fit into that category you will NOT be allowed to stay in the EoD chatroom

Rules For Chatroom:
  • Using racist, prejudice, sexist or lude remarks in the chatroom 'can' get you instantly kicked out if you are a Full Member of EoD. To those that are EoD Recruits it will instantly revoke indefinitely your Recruiting Application. Anyone that is not one of the two previous, (IE: Allied Clan Member or Special Guest) will be banned indefinitely.
  • You must respect all participants in the chat room at ALL times. Using crude humor, insulting religious aspects. These are all unacceptable. Use common sense and your best judgement
  • No spam. Do i really need to put this down? If you spam you get ONE warning. Any further spam will result in an immediate kick from the chat room. EoD Member or not!

________________________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________

I DO NOT SOLELY MAKE ALL OF THE DECISIONS IN EoD! WE HAVE A VOTING SYSTEM SET UP WITH THE HIGH AND LOW COUNCIL MEMBERS

We have a ranking system. Thanks in regards to Tenchi for coming up with this idea/system.

EoD has High Council and Low Council Members.

High Council Members are the Members that are able to cast their vote on ALL clan affairs.

Low Council Members are able to add their vote on individuals becoming a Recruitee and a Full Member. They may also cast their vote on kicking Full Members out of the clan.

Founder — Ultimately handles all clan affairs. Can set up clan battles

Co-commander — Can serve as "Leader" in absence of the official leader. Can set up clan battles

The Co-Commanders are the highest ranks and the word of 1 can be understood as the general sentiments of all. To add people to their ranks takes a vote from all of High Council and the Low Council

Internal Affairs Officer — This person typically is the go-to for any inter-member problems involving an officer. S/He can create a private match and invited all involved parties to settle the difference, if that can't happen then the matter goes up the ladder to the leader/commanders. If this person(s) have any issues with a member, they must, in turn, take the issue at hand to any of the leaders/commanders. Is also the person in charge of giving new Recruitees a 'test'. Can set up clan battles

Tactical Adviser — Can set up alliances/feuds (but must be later approved). Also scouts for possible mergers and has the ability to set things in motion. Can set up clan battles

General — First person to contact about inter-member matters and should have the ability to remove offending members with sufficient cause (i.e. excessive profanity, poor sportsmanship, excessive lewd/sexual remarks, etc.) Can set up clan battles

Major — Look out for impostors and former members who cause trouble. Can set up clan battles.

These 4 should be able to, in unison, confirm new members as they would be representative of the general interests and attitudes of the group. None can fully confirm members without the other 2 or any of the leaders/commanders.

Captain — Highest rank of the Low Council. Is next in line to a High Council position if one becomes available. Can vote on members to be voted in/out of the clan. Has slightly more say-so than all ranks below. Can set up clan battles

Lieutenant — Can vote on members to be voted in/out of the clan. Has slightly more say-so than all ranks below. Can set up clan battles

Sergeant - Can vote on members to be voted in/out of the clan. Has slightly more say-so than all ranks below. Can set up clan battles

Corporal — Can vote on members to be voted in/out of the clan. Has slightly more say-so than all ranks below. Can set up clan battles

Full Members — Only have the ability to have the clan tag and join in all clan battles/tournaments/training. These people may also join in with new recruits and ask for their opinion, but ultimately have no say in the acceptance of any new members. There is also nothing following their names on the clan roster.

Honorary Members — Are treated the exact same as Full Members, without the priveledges of power. They will not have access to the Members Only section of our EoD Forums. Can not attend Open Meetings. They do not have to change their clan tag. May not have any type of EoD clan tag on.

Recruiters — All members technically have the ability to recruit someone. You bring someone in and you become their Recruiter (you take them under your wing). They then follow through with the Recruitment Process as listed above.

A CLAN BATTLE CAN NOT BE ORGANIZED WITHOUT A COUNCIL MEMBER PRESENT

Being an EoD Member means your actions reflects the rest of the entire clan. Be mindful of what you say, where you say it, and how you say it

Eggs Of Destruction
We Are Here To Stay

"If you build it, they will come." F.o.D.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-19-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: EoD
The maker of the clan double posts o.o
11-20-2013, 06:35 AM
(11-19-2013 04:52 PM)Robbie Cool Is Back Wrote:  The maker of the clan double posts o.o

I know it's amazing! I can post multiple times! Smiley_XD

11-23-2013, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 01:54 AM by Goodkid.)
(11-22-2013 07:56 PM)pandabear91 Wrote:  It's a rule that a leader of a clan can't double post something on his own thread? If so, then in my opinion that is a really lame rule. It's HIS clan and his thread he should be able to post when he wants to no matter what, but whatever... meh. Honestly he didn't double post, because he is posting something that has nothing to do with his first post.

John Donkin wrote exactly this on the forum rules page:
"- No double posting (use the edit option)"

Oh, so, it's HIS topic, is it? Is it his forum? Should he not still abide by the rules like everyone else? It's pretty clear that you're only defending Vexis because he is your leader, but defending someone who is breaking the rules is a foolish decision. You can admit that your beloved leader is wrong sometimes, no one is right all the time.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Vex,

Thank you very much for that nice post on the 40oz clan page.

Just remember 40oz has your back all the time, anytime, anywhere
11-23-2013, 06:04 AM
(11-23-2013 06:03 AM)pandabear91 Wrote:  If he was wrong I would tell him he's wrong just for the record.

LOL That's so true.

11-23-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 07:36 AM by Goodkid.)
(11-23-2013 06:03 AM)pandabear91 Wrote:  I understand that is in the rules for 'No double posting (use the edit option)' It's not like I haven't read the rules you know. Is it a crime that he posts about the opening of his clan then post again just a mere quote? Shouldn't it be that he breaks the rules if he double posts about his first post? In my defense, no I'm not defending him because he's my leader. If he was wrong I would tell him he's wrong just for the record.

A quote is a great way to end off the topic post for a clan, Vexis editing his first post would have been perfectly acceptable.
Look, I'm not saying it's a federal crime, but I am pointing out that its against the rules.

11-23-2013, 08:24 AM
(11-23-2013 07:35 AM)Hero2 Wrote:  A quote is a great way to end off the topic post for a clan, Vexis editing his first post would have been perfectly acceptable.
Look, I'm not saying it's a federal crime, but I am pointing out that its against the rules.

It's a crime? *puts hands out* Cuff me sir.

I'm just kidding. But really if it's causing this much fuss I will edit my post.

11-23-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 01:37 PM by Goodkid.)
For the last time, this isn't a "fuss", it's not a crime, and I really don't care what you do either way. I simply pointed out that you broke a rule, which you did. We all break rules sometimes. However utter ignorance of them is likely to result in breaking them.

Anyways, good luck with your clan.

11-24-2013, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 03:23 PM by Vexis.)
@ Dr_Stalker. I regret to inform you that you are no longer accepted as a part of this clan. I run a democracy and it was put to a vote by the top 3 in our clan, and you are no longer accepted as a member. I enjoyed playing with you, and I wish you the best of luck. All members of our clan will remove you as a friend from their list. I respectfully ask that you attempt to show respect and consideration to the rest of my clan, failure to do so will result in being targeted by not just by us, but by my allies as well. As well as I am sure you know, though it may not be official my list of allies grow with every single day.