Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Prestige prizes
11-16-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Prestige prizes
I was surprised to find out you got nothing for prestiging.

It could be good to have some sort of prize (besides the badge), but this is quite a bit too OP. If something weapon-related is unlocked, then it should be something rather minor (e.g., get 6 bazookas per game instead of 5), not something that alters your situation completely.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-16-2014, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 10:08 AM by Seshomaru.)
@inuyasha

As I said, I feel the last two are OP; but the others aren't really that 'game changing'.

Quote:Prestige level 1: Banana Bomb.
It can bounce 10 times after explode. If it touch enemy it explodes immediately. You can detonate it whenever you want.
It deals 25 DMG

My only concern about this one is that you can detonate it whenever you want, but apart from that it does very minor damage. It's kind of like the Bouncer, except it would deal 7 more damage. It's also like the Raspberry, but deals 3 damage less.

In other words, I don't find it that OP provided that you couldn't detonate it whenever you felt like it.

Quote:Prestige level 2:
Black hole = First you throw glass ball which explode after 3 seconds. When it explode, every egg in radius is attracted to devastation place.
It doesn't deal DMG.

I'm assuming that this could also be a backfire weapon, since the radius could also include eggs from the opposing team. It would be OP if the fact wouldn't remain that
a) it doesn't do any damage
and b) after this shot it would be the opposing team's turn.
This means that a member of the team could move out, via teleporting or otherwise just moving out of maximum grenade range. It isn't as effective as it may seem.
To put it simply, I don't find this weapon as effective as a Big Boom, Air Strike or DFA would be.

Quote:Prestige level 3:
Rock'n'roll guitar. = Manual weapon, lets crush some shells!
It deals 30 DMG.
No different to the chain gun.

Simply put, I don't think they're bad ideas as long as they're not unlimited in quantity. As in, you unlock it and can have it available like any other unlockable.
Having them placed as a stash with a quantity from 1-3 would be good.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
11-17-2014, 02:03 AM
There are some benefit for prestiging.
You get a certain 'respect' and the rights to brag when you prestige. Not to mention the cool badges and backgrounds.
Cool idea though, just make the weapons a wee bit weaker.
11-17-2014, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 02:54 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Well let me just point out something THIS WOULD NOT BENEFIT ME!!!!!!!! Because I'm not Prestige so yea that's all I WANTED to say...-GND Out Smiley_Dragon

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-17-2014, 01:50 PM
(11-17-2014 07:08 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  
Well let me just point out something THIS WOULD NOT BENEFIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I'm not Prestige so yea that's all I WANTED to say...-GND Out Smiley_Dragon

Just saying, but people don't make suggestions just for the purpose of benefitting you.

11-17-2014, 02:50 PM
(11-17-2014 07:08 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  
Well let me just point out something THIS WOULD NOT BENEFIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I'm not Prestige so yea that's all I WANTED to say...-GND Out Smiley_Dragon

"This idea is bad because it doesn't give me anything personally!"

11-17-2014, 03:33 PM
As an addition, if it doesn't benefit you now, if you keep playing it will eventually.

11-18-2014, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 02:11 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Let me just say....I already have a Prestiege account...I can't say how I got it though because the bro of MINE who gave it to me....Doesn't want me to say anything about it...*So I just broke that* But idc....Cause I FINALLY HAVE A PRESTIEGE account now...FINALLY Smiley_RockOn Cool.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
11-18-2014, 03:09 AM
good idea Ftw! Smiley_BigGrin.

(20characters Swek)

Hai,
11-18-2014, 09:21 AM
That would be nice, but then you'd have to give it to everyone whose already prestige 1 and +.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator